FI

Oceans
Posted on Jun 25, 2022
Rutin works beautifully!

I have trouble with weak blood vessels when doing blood work and I often bruise easily. Rutin makes a huge difference! This particular version from Solaray works better than others I've tried, so much so that the last time I needed to have blood drawn, the PA noticed how much easier it was, as did the doctor! I trust Solaray's integrity and purity and can only say good things. Great price, fast ship!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I read as much as I could on the internet about blood spots and how to get rid of them. I saw that one doctor suggested taking Rutin with Vitamin C. It really really worked. I tried Arnica both internally and externally as an ointment and the Vitamin C and Rutin combo was much much better and quicker, too. I highly recommend it.

annelienie
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I take rutin with vitamin C because it improves the absorption of vitamin C. Rutin is related to quercetin and as a natural antioxidant, it is able to protect body cells against free radicals that cause damage to the body. Rutin improved my blood circulation in my body (better brain blood flow, less cold hands and feet).

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Regulates blood pressure well and has a mild anti-inflammatory effect. Has worked favorably for leg swelling, general aches and pains in the joints, tired eyes

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I love these pills. They are easy to swallow with no after taste. They literally work for everything. I have made them a part of my daily routine. The price is also very reasonable for Monolaurin.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

A necessary supplement for vascular support - swelling of the legs and varicose veins. With combination of Vitamin C. It is good to combine with troxerutin foot cream. Use regularly.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Benefits my connective tissues and fascia giving me a higher level of health. This brand seems even a little better than the prior one I was using.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I LIKE SOLARAY PRODUCTS,, I LIKE THERE PACKAGING FOR ONE THING,,, THEIR NOT OVERSIZE BOTTLES SOME COMPANYS HAVE THAT TAKE UP TOO MUCH ROOM AND THEN STUFF FULL OF COTTON,, ,,TAKING FOR STRENGTHENING THE BLOOD VESSAL WALLS

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

It helps my friend with veins in legs. It supposedly helps with circulation and so. Her legs are not getting worse, so she keeps taking this supplement.