FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Not try yet, but from the ingredients look good. I trying to reduce supplements tablets, to consolidate into this. Hope it's work well

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Good, easy to take. Need more time to see effect.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

It has everything in it. I have not yet found a product where liposome is included in all components. Solaray has innovated again.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

The absorption for Liposoml vitamins is very much better.

Auto-translated from Russian

An excellent vitamin complex for women 50+. Thanks to the rich composition and carefully selected ingredients, you can easily fill the deficiency of vitamins and minerals, as well as prevent colds and fatigue. The taste and smell are not annoying, the capsules are easy to swallow. I take them in the morning.

Anhar33
Posted on Nov 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Very excellent, according to what I heard about it, good quality, but to be honest, I have not used it yet, but the important thing is that you buy something good. Read a lot about it and the description that followed, and the important thing is that it is from a place and a guaranteed pharmacy like iHerb 💕

Posted on Sep 25, 2022
1,061
Auto-translated from Russian

I have been taking vitamins constantly since the age of fifty, as recommended by my gynecologist. I change brands.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I love this brand very much, because it repeatedly shows itself on the good side, the products are effective

Posted on Nov 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Very cool vitamins. Qualitative composition in liposomal form effectively calms down. Excellent dietary supplements for the elderly.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I hope the effect is good. I bought for my grandmother, I will add a review later. I put one star so that the price does not increase!