FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

These crackers are delicious. Lucky they’re healthier because I can easily go through the entire box. If you’re good enough not to finish a box, I’d recommend putting the rest in an resealable bag because they do go a bit stale rather quickly since the ingredients are so clean.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I was surprised by how peppery these are, they definitely have a kick. But my 2-year-old and 4-year-old ate them anyway, so I guess they're not too spicy for kids. They're great with dips like guacamole. Crispy and satisfying if you're craving a salty crispy snack.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I love these crackers. They are addictive. The quality is excellent and the black pepper taste is very strong. I've used them for charcuterie boards and also just for snacking out of the package. The almond flour is also great for people who are gluten free! I can't wait to try more flavours.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Taste very good and quality is great. Nice with cheese or you can eat it by itself. Healthy and good for many diets across Board.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022
2,712

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love them, taste is great, size of the package good. Very good quality. I like to eat it with something on top, it’s great snack as well, I’m using them all the time. Great for someone that on keto diet.