FI

Posted on Jun 8, 2022
Yum

I got these as I was trying to avoid gluten. These are good and easy to bake. To be honest, in the beginning I didn't like them as i could taste the floury powery taste but I guess it is because I was making it for the first time. Now everyone at home loves it. My neighbours daughter can't tell this from a regular cookie. I throw in some chopped almonds and a little bit of extra chocolate chips/ peanut butter. This package can make about 13 decent sized cookies or 22-25 smaller ones. I bake it for a bit longer as i like them crunchier. It's not as sweet as the regular cookies.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Most of the Simple mIlls products I've tried fall somewhere between inedible and so-so. These, however, are delicious! My husband and I can easily polish off a box. My one complaint is that it's not a very large box. We make 8 cookies that I would say are about the same size as preportioned store cookie dough. But the contents of those 8 cookies are FABULOUS.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Easy to make and looks sooo delicious when done. It’s slightly sweeter than the muffin and brownie probably cos of the chocolate chips. But it’s still delicious.

9705e718-e2bf-4e6f-8642-7d27f89f7bcf
7468288d-18df-446e-a329-913fa3d20792
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

At first i thought it tasted a little dry and the chocolate bits quite strong but the second time i did it was better, just add more milk so it's not as dry and increase a little the oil and you can add some nuts in it which makes it taste better. It's actually quite decent for those who can't have soy/dairy etc etc. Makes around 12 decent sized cookies. Easy to make!

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Taste great ! Definitely will order frequently! Healthy ingredients, no need for recipes and have many benefits for those who are on a diet! I like the package too! Good price for this size. Overall good quality!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

These cookies are okay and I guess wonderful for people who cannot eat flour.. I would like them better if they were organic.. Since I have no problem eating flour these were just nice for a change but not better than some other options.. Mostly I guess these are great for people who cannot eat flour.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Very easy to put together, and quick bake. It has a very nice taste. Has to wait it cool down to have the best texture.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

These are pretty good although the already made cookies in the box by Simple Mills are way better (usually the opposite I know). Still they are good and ingredients are fantastic. Would still recommend

Posted on Feb 6, 2021

This was a hit for my family! They are picky when it comes to chocolate chip cookies. My son says it’s 10 out of 10! So, I’m buying tons of boxes! I can add peanut butter or walnuts and have something new! Thanks iherb for a wonderful Product!

Posted on Mar 7, 2021

That’s cookies are really good! I’ve made a vegan version with plant milk and avocado oil, never mind if it will be a little bit dry it’s ok

e117d4a0-4a28-48e5-9f74-ab00e3555e40