FI
4.4

4.4
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Similasan is a brand that has quality ingredients. The homeopathy used in this really benefits my grandkids' eyes, ages 4 and 2. I saw an improvement and relief from their pink eye. I keep this on hand and at my son's house for the kids. I use their other compositions as well, for styes, aging eyes, and computer eyes and they are great!

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I cannot say enough good things about this brand. My son was suffering from dry eyes that he rubbed raw and it became an eventual I inflamed eyelid with red eye. He actually smiles when he sees me grab the bottle, knowing immediate relief is on its way. My son is autistic, so for him to even tolerate drops is huge, so I know it’s helping since he lets me k kw he when he needs this.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

it's easy to use bye bye pink eyes . quality is excellent it does the job . the size is enough. package is well sealed . its very effective. I use it frequently it feels good . its good value for the price . it benefits you if you have red eyes but you should probably consult a doctor first

Posted on Oct 1, 2022
1,189

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

So I don't have pink eye, but I do have red, tired and just unhealthy looking eyes. Combo of allergies and old age I think. I see my eye doctor regularly but I use this every night to provide some relief to my eyes and I do think they look better in the morning. I'm a homeopathic person, I've had success with many products including this one.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

When I experienced on what I thought was pink eye I used this product as it seemed like something safe to try. It cleared it up right away and I'd recommend this product.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I like this product, always use once anyone of us have pink eye either from a cold, any kind of irritations, or tiredness of various screens.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

My whole family use this when something bothers their eyes. It helps to relieve minor symptoms from allergy to itchiness, etc. But for anything major, one should always seek an optician - like if the symptoms do not go away in half a day or so.