FI

5,349
1,895
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 9, 2022

I gave the other lip balm to my siblings. I personally liked the coconut oil lip balm because of its scent, it's mild as if it doesnt have fragrance at all. I dont like the smell of tangerine flavored smells like medicine it's too strong for me, the rest smells ok. This lipbalm does it's purpose moisturize your dry lips with smooth application. It's very useful special during this cold season, small size very pocket friendly.

b395a3be-7cc2-43e7-9cc8-af91ebaebcee

I like its scent! the quality is good! very nice size and package. I love that it is Halal! it moisturizes the lips! and won't be dry. it benefits me. suitable for all ages as it is organic. i will use it always. the composition is same with the description.

40d2961a-8787-4c00-b699-051e60a47f7f
28a00c87-4f84-48bb-bafa-fe2707507288
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

This is the first time I am using Sierra Bees lip balm, I am satisfied with the moisturization it has given my dry lips. I convinced my daughter to use one too, she chose the black cherry.She never used any lip balm for a long time since she got disappointed with other brands she used in the past that did not help with her cracked ,dried lips, but this Sierra Bees aside from the sweet fruity smell, non-greasy feel, it made her lips moist . It made our lips smooth and healthy looking. A product that is good on the budget with great benefits for the lips. I bought the pack of four with black cherry, tangerine, coconut, grapefruit. And the ingredients are natural and organic, olive oil, bees wax ,sunflower oil, and vit.E.,with delicious sweet scent, just the right size for your pocket or small purse too to carry along anywhere and could last for long use. Just a little rub on your lips is enough to keepyour lips smooth and supple. Prettily packaged. We just love it!

ee2e18dc-2be8-43e4-89be-beaa6bb1d837
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

if this helps please give it a thumbs up 👍🏻🥰 they're perfect for gifts and has a high quality and you can carry it wherever you want. also it moisterizes which is good for my lips because they are always dry. you have to try it out it's not that expensive either which i like

5acfddc8-a606-4257-8ced-3a7d1ffdbb90
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

All family like this natural lip balm, many different smels, good moisturizer, make quiqly recovery for dry lips, good balm for every day for all. Just because all ingredients very natural Do not store these balms at a very high temperature for a long time, as they can deteriorate and change the smell👍

fd8daff0-7796-49ed-a425-aed56b595013
3e78d56c-537f-4a5f-90cc-c02c16ae68c6
SomebodyAlex
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Finally I have found an all-natural lip balm. Another benefit is that all the balms in packed has different smell. Lip balm has a good effect on dry lips and helps to moisturize against cold weather. The size is good as I can easily slip it into my pocket.

2ea1aec2-ea93-4173-bd70-528ebde048c0
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I've used a lot of lip balms over the years and I am absolutely obsessed with these. They are far and away, the best—better than leading brands like Burt's Bees or EOS. They're a standard size, so nothing to report on that front. First the PROs: - luxurious feel - just the right amount of slip and stickiness - pleasant, mild scents - excellent value / price - this is totally anecdotal, but I feel like these helped even out discoloration in my lips considerably and gave them a nice, healthy glow Now, for a few CONs, which I didn't feel took away significantly enough from the product to knock any stars off: - I do wish there were other "flavors" or "scents," though the ones in the package are nice - The packaging feels quite juvenile, I would love to see something more refined and elegant. I'm talking about the balms themselves. The packaging they were in was pretty cheap looking, but I honestly couldn't care less about that, it's getting thrown away anyway, and I prefer unostentatious outer packaging anyway.

56143544-b741-4559-8cae-9fab4fc8d22d
icarotwist
Posted on Sep 2, 2022
27,976

This variety pack of organic lip balms from Sierra Bees is a great way to try out different flavors and find your favorite. The beeswax, olive oil, sunflower oil and vitamin E blend together perfectly to hydrate and nourish your lips, while the variety of flavors means there's something for everyone. I've already recommending this to all my friends!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
6,742

If this helps PLEASE GIVE IT A THUMBS UP 👍🏼 Literally 4 LIPBALMS for a dollar, this is the cutest gift i can think of and they’re so worth it ❤️ they’re so moisturising and keep my lips hydrated throughout the day, unlike few others that actually crack my lips even more

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
5,758

I highly recommend this lip balm for you guys. It doesn't even expensive. I always buy a bunch for my childern because the scent is agreeable and easy for them to use and the size is cute . It serve a wenerful moisturizer with suitable spf protection. Good quality, fast delivery