FI

Based on 13,749 Ratings
10,455
2,085
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I love all of the products of this brand. This one is especially good for any bruises or rushes on your skin. it helps with soothing and itching, also make bruises gone very fast. the package seems small, but the quality and results are amazing. it will last for long

e97dd2a9-bdd2-4721-bcd9-11f5c30c6fed
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I love all of the products of this brand. i took this product for my 18 months baby as he always plays and fall down and bruises himself ,it's great especially for any bruises or rushes on your skin. it helps with soothing and itching, also make bruises gone very fast. the package seems small, but the quality and results are amazing. it will last for long. and the smells is nice, and the ingredients are natural.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I USE THIS PRODUCT ON EVERYTHING! It is amazing!!! I use it on my children's cuts and grazes, it just heals them so rapidly, I am amazed at this product line! My children always run and grab it, if they fall over...so that speaks volumes as to the fact that it obviously doesn't STING them...otherwise, a child wouldn't run and grab a product that stung them!!! :) Will order again and again. A must have for any medicine cabinet. The BADGER line of products are ALL AMAZING! Love this large tin it is in. A little bit goes a long way! Smell is mild and nice.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

This is a great quality product for all the bruises and irritations that can happen anytime. From my personal experience, it reduces swelling, bruises and even a pain. And it has very nice, herbal scent. The ingredients are excellent, organic and natural. The package is very practical, it can fit any pocket.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

WOW! SO glad I found this! I have unexplained rashes on my ankles and wrists that subside in winter but is aggravated in summer (warm months) DR's for over 10 years have not a clue what causes it and its very uncomfortable and itchy. THIS all natural salve makes the redness and itching stop and keeps the inflamed areas soft, smooth and cool! SO awesome!

Posted on May 30, 2022

**Best healing balm Ever** This is thee best healing balm I have ever purchased, which is amazing because it is also the least expensive I have found for the benefits it does. Has a very smooth calming scent and a little goes a long ways with this product! It always heals up any wounds I've gotten very quickly and effectively. Me and my family literally have tons of these all over our home in almost every room. Works really well for dry lips as well! Can't beat the quality and price for this healing balm. This is a must in all households, especially with children who get little bumps and bruises quite frequently. 2 thumbs way up for this product! 👍👍

Posted on May 24, 2022

the product is of excellent quality, good size, I use it for a long time, there are good results. the packaging is excellent. ingredients from are great, for any age. is good and doesn't have any bad taste. So I'm totally recommend that product. i can recommend that, good effect

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Looooovvvveeee from the first swipe 😍, i used it arrountmy face before gym or as highlights 😩 soooo in the the moisture it gave me and the glow is everything plus its healing my dry patchs and irritation from pimples i have on my face soo in love the scent of natural ingredient not disturbing mostly smells like honey in good way.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

a great thing in the childhood period, it saves after mosquito bites, immediately relieves itching, children really like this ointment, well, of course, it is used for its intended purpose, since children sometimes fall and get bruises while running on the street in the summer, bruises go much faster with this ointment