FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 22, 2022

I purchased a three pack of this detergent and have used it since. The clothes come out clean....however they smell a bit stinky. I have been washing them and switching them straight to the dryer (so they haven't sat for more than a few mintues) and I've even been using the Lavendar fabric softener as well. Other than the smell issue that we've run into - which I don't consider a MAJOR complaint I am satisfied with this product and will continue to use it (unless I can find NO solution to the smell in which case I would be forced to change products).

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

It does its function but the citrusy scent is not anyway close to be smelled.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Overseas scented detergents are a gamble unless you use the strength of the lingering scent, but this one has a citrus scent when you pick it up, but it doesn't linger on the laundry. I am satisfied with the laundry that comes out in my daily life. However, there are no special points to mention, so I don't think I will buy it unless it is a sale price like this time.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

Excellent quality, I'm always delighted! Fast and efficient delivery! Vitamin is excellent

Posted on Oct 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The taste is good, not too strong, will repurchase