FI

4.6
Based on 1,065 Ratings
Posted on Oct 8, 2022
ممتاز!

Excellent product that gives a refreshing scent when opening the dish tray I suffer from the smell in the dishwasher when I wake up and open its door after finishing the laundry course while I am sleeping but with this product when the dishwasher is opened it emits a refreshing smell

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Excellent dishwashing detergent. It seems milder then powder but still very effective in cleaning cookware with medium level of dirts. I usually use it when i have to wash utensils made of wood. Hope it will reduce the impact on the wood texture. No smell and no stink after drying.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

I'm not afraid anymore What makes you sure you're all I need? Forget about it When you walk out the door and leave me torn You're teachin' me to live without it

725cfe6d-566a-4ff5-a78c-ea5a633cb576
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

my friend recommend this to me for my new dishwasher. it cleans really well and the scent is very nice! i like that it is in gel form because it is easier to add to the detergent tray. love the fact that it is safe to the environment too!

dbd62128-f8e3-42b5-a0f5-88364cfe0363
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

good choice for dishwasher detergent. one of the must have item in your house with no chlorine bleach is one of the best choice. lemon scent feel fresh.

56730f70-a53e-459c-9e01-ab2cf38cfbb6