FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This stuff really works. It is wonderful for my daughter. She sings. It helps my scratch throat when it drys out and when it burns from post nasal drip. If you combine it with their nasal spray.. Amazing!!! I havent been sick for more than one day since I started using Seagate products. Before, I would get sick and stay sick for weeks.. sometimes months. I live in a very moldy, humid and pollen rich area. I have always had sinus problems, till now. And the fact that they are environmentally responsible and chemical free, well that just puts me over the moon!!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Am a big fan of Olive leaf products, be it tea or spray or supplement. I love this spray, it taste good and my kids would spray them whenever they feel their throats itchy.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Amazing and excellent, I recommend it and I will return to buy it for me and my children

Diamint
Posted on Aug 8, 2021

I bought this spry because I have chronic tonsillitis since childhood and I constantly need a spray to clean my throat. The spray is good, keeps the tonsils clean and has an anti-inflammatory effect. I recommend!

13d7376b-b9f9-44c0-98ef-79b66060d532
4c28a798-3797-4f9f-9f68-5f5f2530b6e6
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

i order this for my niece it’s good for colds

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

high quality, dependable company, highly recommend, works great, good ingredients,

Posted on May 29, 2022

Works as intended, provides temporary relief to the throat, don't really like the taste though

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

It helps to clean the throat of my kids. I like it

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

sooth the sore throat but won’t last long time It says unflavored but it has a sweetie honey taste