FI

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Very nice scent good quality and easy to use. Good size all ages nice package good benefit and good composition soft and gentle for all seasons nice moisturizer soft texture good for sensitive skin. I like to use it in the night for my skin care. It feels so good and very nice and soft.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

This cream is really excellent. I use a generous amount on my face, neck and hands at night. Honestly I can feel and see a difference in my fine lines. My skin drinks it in, it's not greasy at all, it's light and wonderful. I will be on the lookout for a daytime version because the effect doesn't seem to persist when the cream isn't on your skin.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This product soaks in so nice my skin doesn’t feel greasy at all! No breakouts from this either. There isn’t much smell to it but that’s probably a good thing for the face.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Daughter uses as anti-aging protocol. Quality product and she looks young year after year. Usually buy when it's on sale but it works.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I love this cream uses once a week at night is easily absorbed by a good smell and in the morning the skin is really pleasant

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Posted on Mar 19, 2021

This is superproduct. Takes care of my winterskin. Also I can imagine, that this is also good product for summerskin. Light cream, but rich and leaves skin so soft. Highly recommend this. There`s also 5 day hydrating trial package. I tried first that and then I wanted to start use this as my daily product. Price is cheap for this quality product. Im age 50, living in Skandinavia.

Posted on Jun 13, 2021

I'm in my 30s and have very dry and sensitive skin. This product plumps my skin hiding fine lines and doesn't clog pores and leaves my skin feeling hydrated

fe041b07-a2e9-4749-ad58-411de3798c0a
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Repeat for many times. Good cream at night. Very refreshing. Highly recommended !