FI

Based on 3,572 Ratings
2,440
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
7,001

Lovely! l love this product just within a short period of time l started using it l have started seeing a great result,the quality and the scent are very good, the size also is very good its last a longer period for me. the product really has a great benefits if you know to use it because is anti-aging also. Thank you.

Posted on May 19, 2022

best cream that I ever used or ordered the size of the cream is perfect the scent hid 🍋 it's good for all age the package come flawless this cream. it's good to all type skin sensitive also texture little sticky. moisturize very good best quality . good for all season there is a lot benefit to use

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Excellent for its price. I gave one for my mother as a present once, she said she liked it very much and now I have given these as a Christmas present to her for years. Very strong though! I burned my face once with this and had rough marks on my face for couple years, so be careful not to overuse!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I have used this it brightens my face , I do not use it straight on my face I actually mix a little night cream with it so it does not burn and leave over night , very pleased with the results . I had bad pigmentation on my face thats why I bought this gylcolic acid.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

I have oily and sensitive skin that prone to acne. I bought the product in order to renew my skin, and the results are great. I have less spots, my skin tone is more unified and even. As a person with lots of acne spots I really happy that I bought it 🥰 I do want to note that it IMPOSSIBLE to enjoy the product benefits without using sunscreen. Take it very seriously as the skin get sensitive to pigmentation. The texture is pleasant, the scent a-bit “pharmacy like”. You need to work it l into the skin and it take few seconds. I use 3 nights a week, over toner and under moisturizer. If I somehow helped you feel free to like 🫶🏽

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,069

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
7,522

Posted on May 13, 2022

Love this cream. Nice feel and my skin feels amazing afterwards with a smooth texture due to exfoliation. Yes it tingles a bit, but I can use it every night without a problem, if you have sensitive skin use less often. At my age people can't believe how young I look.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I experimented with various products to find a good match for my skin that suffered side effects of laser hair removal. This crème is good when used consistently, however, since a lot of skin was affected in my case the crème was gone very shortly and I did not extend the use since it would become costly very shortly.