FI
4.9

4.9
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Big size bottle for a good value came in good package have no scent use it to clean my lenses and it did well my lots of benefit its also moisturize one of my dry lenses and feel much better after using it so it have lots of benefit killing germs cte..

0efc9e6d-a1ee-4ad2-8faf-9b2979b8b8d6
Posted on Jul 12, 2022
1,413

For a long time I would just use the cheapest or generic brand contact solution since I figured there wasn't much difference between them, but boy was I wrong. My optometrist suggested I use this particular solution after complaining of irritation and dryness among other problems and I can't tell you how much difference this solution has made. When it comes to the health of your eyes and your sight, I wouldn't recommend being a cheapskate. You pay for what you get, right

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I was looking for a new contact lenses solution after my usual one got discontinued and after some that weren’t good I finally discovered this one . I find that it makes contact lenses wearing comfortable and didn’t have any issues with it.

e80d9a5b-14e8-4d35-b754-7899423a6183
8fd74c13-20d6-4dd5-a6c1-b4c96a2bd916
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I am just loving this product good quality gentle on the eye and it cleans very good easy to use no fragrance on it the size is perfect the package was gooddd I’ll buy it again

a62bcb47-c5bb-4b89-9a7f-cd3cb04e5398
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Great product, and it's as advertised, so I am delighted. I have used this one for a long time, and it works well for a prosthetic eye, and I use it for this purpose.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Been using this for years - easily accessible, effective, just dependable.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

It is gentle but works. I buy it again. Highly recommended

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Great quality and the size is enough to last a long time.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I've been using this solution for years, and I've never had issues.