FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

This is my go too brand for fish oil. I have Fibromyalgia and Lymphodemia. This fish oil helps with the inflammation that comes with having these conditions and helps lessen the pain that comes from them.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022
4,069

I love my heart and my joints so much, when I heard that this product does support the healthy functions of my body organs then I immediately purchase plenty of this brand, glad it serves its purpose, I'll be forever grateful for making me healthy.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

The best Omega 3 product out there. there is no after taste and you can feel the results after a couple of days use. a little on the pricey side but worth it.

Posted on Jun 3, 2021

Some Softgels will dissolve in the stomach , but these have a much more durable coating and stay intact till passed through. Also, there is no after taste EVER. On a final note there, living in the northern states there are times when it might be in an environment below freezing and I've only ever seen one cap crack. I've called the customer service line and 1. A human answer the phone ( what an idea) AND after just a few rings. 2. They have replaced that bottle So good product and good customer service

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Good quality amazing ingredients and great for hair shine there is no taste

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!

Monaksa
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

more energy I swallowed it and it smells great, very tasty.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

love the capsule is sturdy and does not leak like other brand that i use to buy.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Best option for burb free omega 3 fish oil

Posted on Feb 6, 2022
9,532

Good product quality , size and price