FI

Posted on Jun 26, 2022
4,637
15,217
Excellent brain reset mushroom

I'll rate this nootropic 9/10. Since i started using this, my cognition has gone off the charts after about a week after using and my anxiety has come way down and i have gotten more optimistic with life and more interested in people i interact with; In general my social life has improved greatly. I feel more energised, focused and courageous towards. I am hooked for life if you ask me. This brand is also one of the best. I highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Wow, a friend recommended this someone in her family takes it. I cannot believe how quickly my memory and words returned... I love that peeps said their words had disappeared, I had to visualise the picture to find the word, super frustrating. After just a week taking two tablets every morning my words are back, actually can I say the first day. I have recommended it to two other friends and now awaiting Iherb to get more stock in so I can order it for them too. I'm super stoked and will be recommending this to others too. Thanks for returning my sanity in my menopausal years!!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

The first day that I took it, I took the recommended dose of 2 capsules. I had so much energy I didn’t know what to do lol.. I know it sounds crazy but that’s honestly how I felt. In reduced my dose to 1 capsule each day but 2 caps is perfect for my partner. We’re more focused, have more energy in general. This supplement is really high quality, I recommend testing different dosage to make it work. With all herbal supplements though it’s best to take br

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Great product quality, helps with mental clarity, energy and focus with repeated use. The mushroom ingredients seem to be of good quality, and the size of the product is plenty for 4 months if you use one per day.

8b5a73cf-8199-4a23-82d9-31725b06f703
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I started taking Lions Mane around 3-4 months ago. I have started to sleep better and I just feel my mind is stronger. Real Mushrooms is a trusted company for this product and I would recommend the quality of the ingredients. I will continue taking Lions Mane as I am benefiting from it.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I have taken a number of different brands of Lion's Mane, a nutritious Mushroom supplement, and am committed to continue adding these to my daily stack of supplements due to the excellent reviews I have read about the quality and effectiveness of ingredients. It will take time to assess any beneficial differences, as I already believe in the good results given by Lion's Mane supplement.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Great quality, without taste. Detoxing, gives energy, great superfood for your immune system. Came very fast. The benefits are great. Nicely packaged. Good size. I like the product. Mushrooms are the next best thing. I liked the amounts in each box, and the fast delivery. The ingredients are good. It gives me life.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Quality product , organic which these days is a bonus. It is great for a lot of things or to take everyday to keep ones health in check. Its is a good ingredient for bone health and for gut health and over all immunity. I take it with Reishi and that a great stress busting combo.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

been taking these for about a week now, i can feel some effects of it... Lion's mane does something at the moment i have some weirdly realistic dreams that i actually am benefiting from since i could not remember my dreams like 2 years already so the mushroom does show off it's quality ... The package actually arrived early and it's taste less because it's in capsules and that is great because powdered lion's mane is just nasty 🤣

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Excellent quality. These help me be alert all day, and my brain can focus. I love how you really have no feeling of something taking over, like it’s working. But you just realize how awake and focused you have become. My brain also feels balanced, less moodiness. Extreme difference for the better. This is my first bottle and I will definitely be making sure to order more before I run out.