FI

• S
Based on 3,349 Ratings
1,935
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I use this with the Burgundy (see the photo of my results), or red to make it a darker shade, pretty happy with it, usually covers up grays well. I don't mind the scent either, though my boyfriend is not so happy with the smell lol. I feel like it's good quality, I use it with olive oil (so it doesn't dry out my hair and scalp), apple cider vinegar, and coffee (in the last two to help with covering the grays).

8eb78672-dae8-4989-9669-77ae4d15136c
Posted on May 23, 2022

Hehe I used to because i was so excited to do so. It does color ur hair if you have light color already. The lighter ur hair tone the lighter result. I am buying it again as it didn’t get my whole hair😭🥲. Not enough for long hair sisters. //// second time i am loving this🤣

77f51e90-35e9-44c9-8ccc-bdb986eff3ac
0930d9c5-dd3e-41ec-b8b7-c855b341508d
fca3ee18-fe32-48b2-9625-50e813374888
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I just used it today so I am waiting to wash my hair and see the result. Scent is like natural henna. Size of the package is really small so I needed one and half to cover my hair. Quality looks really good and I didn’t feel my hair is dry. I know the benefits of henna as I used to use it very often but first time this brand

163880fc-6871-4a17-9386-77752ad57fb3
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Second time buying this. Its a great quality. definitely recommend it for weekly/monthly use. The size is good enough for 2 uses since my hair is thin. It colors the scalp as well. Great for sensitive scalp. Its composition helps moisturize the roots has so many benefits. Smells great too. Can be used for different age groups. User friendly packaging as well.

b849fb19-6457-4574-bd39-acb6b90897a0
Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I bought it for my grey hair but for better result you need to used twice. it s also a great mask for the haire. It's a little quantity for that price. So if you need to buy it don't hesitate. If my review helped you I would love for you to like me☺☺☺

5a2cc97e-92e6-44d5-b109-0a3696407ba0
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The first time I bought a lighter brown tone, and it didn’t match my natural hair color. This time I purchased the dark brown and it’s a winner. the results are super. 100% coverage, the color looks natural and lasts for at least 5 weeks. The hair is soft and shiny after washing. but - beware! the henna paste left a green stain on my finger. only a very rough scotch scrub helped remove it. my henna recipe: 3 tbsp henna, 1 tbsp black coffee brewed with 1/3 cup of water, 1 teaspoon cocoa, 1 tbsp apple vinegar. Apply on dry hair and leave for 2 hours or more.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I mixed the medium brown with the dark brown and as my hair used to be red (now mostly grey) it came up a dark reddish brown. It was tricky to apply, it went on like mud, and my daughter gagged at the smell, although it didn't bother me much. I haven't used henna before but this was way better than my expectations. The grey is covered and it didn't stain my skin either. I can highly recommend this product.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I found this product while researching as the "natural" dye I have been using was leaving my hair purple! I am allergic to all hair dyes containing chemicals. I did a patch test first and after 24 hrs. I used the Iherb Henna. I used the dark brown and I am absolutely over the moon with the results. Thank you so much. Just ordered 2 more!!!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Loved this product! My first experiment with henna and it produced exactly the result I hoped for. I have medium, mousy brown natural, unprocessed hair and purchased the Medium Brown shade. After an hour of this henna treatment, transformed to a rich mahogany. Application was smelly but not terribly messy. I bought the matching shampoo and conditioner so hoping this will last awhile.