FI
4.5

4.5
iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 23, 2022

I love this conditioner. It’s natural and easy to rinse out. It does really gives your hir shine. I love this because it’s colorless. No need to worry about your hair color. However if you have long thick hair like i do one bottle will not be enough for you.

958c190c-3678-4099-8846-0c8ac29788ea
8bf23b79-4e9d-4508-9160-e475a54515e3
5995e81a-86b1-485d-b3cc-0ba16a7ef298
Posted on May 15, 2022

I used red henna for a couple years and while I loved that it made my hair super healthy and silky, it also became a deep burgundy color after 5-6 applications. I cut all the red off recently but want the benefits of henna without the color. After one application my hair felt thicker, more moisturized, healthier and my scalp even felt less itchy. Neutral henna is a great alternative for people that want to experience the benefits of henna (and there are many) without coloring their hair. On a side note, I tried bleaching my hair recently and it did NOT go well. Despite the hair that my hair is naturally light brown, the bleach took forever to lighten my hair and once it did it came out really brassy. I can't say for sure, but I think the henna may have been protecting my hair and that's why the bleach didn't work well. Food for thought. Don't use any kind of henna if you use bleach or chemical dyes. They don't mix XD.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I highly recommend ! Very good, smells/ scent ok and actually makes my hair looks better I use it every week and hair is very good!!

32d3a7cc-0ada-40a2-a32f-3ca5de72ed58
12de05f8-bc6f-41dc-b7d0-2adfe65fd26a
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I like this neutral henna because it thickens my hair and conditions while de-emphasizing the gray in my hair. And, it lasts about a month, even washing my hair eight times in between henna treatments. The scent is very light- One can add camomile tea, or any other tea one likes the scent of, to enhance the scent and shine.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Good quality and good price. One star removed because the container is rather wasteful, too much plastic when it could be in an insulated paper bag. I find neutral henna boost hair volume and is a good conditioner in monthly hair treatment. Makes long hair easy to maintain. I mix with red henna and indigo to make the brown colour less dark and intense.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Works great if used really muddy on the hair. I tried using this thinly but the coating will not last long that way. I use the jar 3-4 times. If roperly used,it coats the hair with thickness and shine.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Colorless, which makes it pretty safer to use to blond hair. Would still do a test before using it on the whole head. Also, might want to ask your or stylist on how this will impact your future hair dying/bleaching options.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

this smells like green tea! it is greenish-yellow in color and a fine smooth powder. a little goes a long way. I do highly recommend you use a shower cap and some form of heat. I used my own body heat by using a head towel. Finally, it is messy so do this treatment at a convenient time. it rinses clean and i felt my hair strands stronger and soft once washed out. this has no slip so take time to detangle did feel a tingle on the scalp.

b5876c65-ca8a-4369-a97b-83f6156be684
a3abf7ce-ea9c-4f9d-a3df-e4afee21e29b
Rosemary
Posted on Apr 13, 2022
1,140

I ordered this product the fifth time I advise you to order It is amazing

c68546ac-f88c-4183-80f6-0456f92d0f54