FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
6,628

Smell is magical. Hair is soft and dandruff free! Natural ingredients and adequate price. Shampoo did not cause allergies in children. Washes children's hair perfectly, we will continue to take it in the future.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

i have many products of this bran, and I really like them for the kids. this shampoo is not an exception! nice scent and leaves the hair clean and soft

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Posted on Feb 18, 2021

I really like the shampoo it smells nice (it does smell manly) it does not foam much but it cleans the hair well. I have sensitive skin on my head and it really helps me with itching on my scalp. Will keep ordering this one tried others but this is my favorite!

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

An average shampoo seems to lather well and although smells nice in the shower it feels as it changed after we are out and smell that good

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

clean ingredients shampoo for my son, he likes it. Good reasonable price too.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Smell very good, natural ingredients, trustworthy to use on baby

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

it smells very nice and my kid likes it too. I use this everyday and cannot stopping smelling my kid's hair.