FI

4.6
Based on 5,630 Ratings
4,212
Posted on Jan 5, 2023

received the package in good condition and have been using it for 2-3 weeks already. good effect on my skin and no side effects. scent is ok and quality too. the size of the product is also good. it really moisturize the skin.received the package in good condition and have been using it for 2-3 weeks already. good effect on my skin and no side effects. scent is ok and quality too. the size of the product is also good. it really moisturize the skin.

2dd4a3c5-1489-4623-8f1a-2a77cf335e19

Great product and very useful Good quality product for face size : good size Composition : good Age: Can be used by Adults Flavor: none Smoothen with an effective moisturize SPF: N/A Sensitive: no Scent: good Benefit : Comes handy Good package and dry Good price Coverage : Gentle for face Color: white Texture: smooth Concern: none Frequency: daily I really recommend it

84fb934e-7cbb-45be-8b1e-ebbe6211f41c
2673b163-88cc-4199-9823-7d2372b7a5a1
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

This serum is something special!the scent is so gentle, and it makes my skin so soft! In general the quality of the product is excellent. I think it’s suitable for the age 20-40. I use it every day and I feel that my skin is glowing. The size of the bottle is 50 ml which is enough for 2 months or more

4cb10ab0-70c8-42da-ac20-5a88f793ac05
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Excellent serum that is not oily and easily absorbed by the skin to keep the skin hydrated. Tube packaging is easy to squeeze out the serum, lightly scented. However, it feels more like an essence than a serum due to its viscosity. Good to try with the trial size to see if any allergic reactions to your skin. Pls vote if you like my review.

704c44a9-a826-4714-bc3d-c971665009a9
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

The quality of this product is evident, glides beautifully on the skin and took a chance ordering it - happy so far, and want to purchase the toner and cleanser from the same brand! I was surprised by the size - certainly larger than the average packaging for a serum - which makes it more cost effective! Just got started with this lovely product so too early to assess overall benefits but it’s gentle and given my sensitive skin, was very happy that there were no concerns after use. In terms of frequency, so far I’m only using the product at night (was eager to start using it but have an open serum I need to finish off, which I’ll use in the morning).

4fca4ea7-20f9-4e5c-89a8-5011179da7e7
Posted on Feb 3, 2023

no scent , so easy to use and the best quality and the size is perfect i age 23 the package is so good so much benefit in thiz product the composition is perfect so good for sensitive skin and gentle the frequency is perfect the concern is perfect i relly like it on my skin

59b982ff-62b3-4b05-ba7f-cd2c41b27c74
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I’m using it for my 50 year old oily skin and i like that it’s light and not heavy. It is lightly scented and it’s nice that the smell is not overpowering. It comes in a tube, which is much better than in a jar as it limits contamination from our fingers.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I tried this product because because it was on sale and am VERY glad I did! It's wonderful--with visible results. It gives me the same smooth skin all day that another more expensive product from a well-known company gave me for years. Their prices have gone up and now this will be what I'll be using from now on. I just bought a couple more bottles as a back-up. This Serum really makes my skin look smoother and more youthful. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

A great discovery! This serum has a very light gel structure, but with a few drops hydrate the skin better than any cream! I have fat skin and I tried to use it instead of cream during summer. And the results are fantastic. Skin remains matte for much longer while being absolutely soft and hydrated. Not speaking of the nice smell. Will definitely use it again and again as a face hydration cream.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Quality ingredients packed into a decent size. Works well on my sensitive skin. I layer this with other creams and oils and it truly leaves my face glowing. Also love that it removes black heads. Highly recommend. Trial size is certainly worth it. A little goes a long way. I plan on buying the larger size once this is done.