FI

• S
bananapumpkinpie
Posted on Mar 12, 2022
Surpassed my expectations!

Boy! How this cream works! It is a little pricier than your standard over-the-counter fungal creams but it is effective! It has a herbal smell and is pretty thick but a thin layer is all you need. My husband had "chronic" athlete's foot and just one tube of this cleared it up substantially in less than 3 weeks. It reduces the itch greatly and the dead skin will want to fall off once the skin heals, so prepare to moisturise and give some TLC to your feet. I find that the composition of the cream is very effective especially if used 1 to 2 times daily. Superb quality product!

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
2,303

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I have used this before, and I wanted to buy another tube. I had only found them at Whole Foods, but they didn't carry them the last time I went to look for them. I'm glad I it on Amazon. Basically, it is more of a paste, but I find it stays on well.

Posted on May 16, 2022

the quick drying thing is a bit strange but you get used to it and it's quite practical. dries to a kind of powder. scent is not too bad. 'medicinal pleasant'

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

So far I can’t tell if this clears athletes foot, but it definitely helps relieve the itching. I like that is dries quickly as well. I only wish is came is a larger bottle.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I like it Its really useful and easy to use and it is very useful for me quality work fine ingredients are good size are nice dosage is great benefits for users taste nice

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I got this for my husband and it works very well, his foot felt better after using it 2times, if you are having this problems with your feet please try this item

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

second purchase, i'm in love. it really helps reduce redness of fresh scars and brighten old ones. it's amazing, better than any other similar product I tried! I wish it came in a bigger tube because I finish them so quickly

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

The smell was like mint. I was able to use it with confidence because it hardens as soon as I apply the medicine. Daily use improved athlete's foot. High quality and essential for daily care.Nice size and good package. I did refresh every time .