FI
4.7

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Great quality stevia! No side effects! For a coffee i use half a packet and it’s more than enough. For a 2 person brownie, i used three packets and it was sweet ( instead of using 100g of sugar i used 3 g of stevia). It’s a good replacement in my opinion. Be careful still, any excess can be dangerous. Please Like if this review helped you :)

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

I have read many reviews & had heard a lit about this brand. All the reviews are positive & the products seems to be really good & effective. Its not expensive & worth trying. Hope it will work well with me too. Will wait & see.

63f617ca-b862-45fc-8414-476dbbee574c
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Excellent! I will buy again! very good product at affordable price

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I love these packets !! The quality is amazing and the size is perfect and so is the packaging!!

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Great product at a great price ! We always purchase this from IHerb.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Buy it to my friend Sounds it’s good for diabetes lower price than supermarket

Posted on Nov 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Six months ago, her mother was diagnosed with diabetes, she had to give up sugar, switched to stevia instead of sweeteners, of course, on the recommendation of friends. It took a long time to choose which one to choose. We settled on this package of stevia, I am pleased with the number of servings, very convenient, in sachets. And my mother really liked the taste, she loves coffee, and now she drinks her coffee with pleasure, she uses half the bag. Recommended!

Posted on Nov 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I tried it before, and that is why I ordered it, but a different package, and the use is also suitable for dieting, and avoiding sugar

c52be551-45ca-4e5c-99ac-8e9a1786bfd0
Posted on Nov 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The taste is excellent, sweet like regular sugar. It has no bitterness at all. The package is large and the quantity is sufficient for a long period of time. Use half the bag.

ed7a2e63-a778-4efa-9806-871958859f7d