FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

My husband doesn't eat vegitables or fruits for that matter. His blood pressure and cholestrol level were too high but he refuses to take RX pills for them. I have been taking baby barley sprout powders for a few months and lost a few pounds and also lowered my BP and cholestrol level gradually. I looked for a capsule type barley sprouts and found Pure Planet Just Barley sold by iHerb. I live in Seoul Korea and decided to try iHerb. They offer the best price for this amazing product. It is organic and kosher. My husband has been taking them without any complaints. It will take a few months for him to see any improvement on his BP and cholestrol and I will continue to order Pure Planet Just Barley from iHerb as long as they keep the quality and the price. Thank you.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,069

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I’ve only just started taking barley grass after reading about the multitude of possible health benefits. I have a salicylate intolerance and was looking for a good antioxidant/detox option. So far, it’s been great.

good quality and ingredient perfect for middle age its a superfood that can benefit our health and diet. taste good and its antioxidant. the improvement of our immune system and i mix with other supplement. the package is perfect.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Definitely reordering! I finished the whole bottle. Purifying blood and digestion absolutely feels easier proceeding food throughout the days. Very healthy and easy to use greens .

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Good quality. Great seal. Nice superfood for husband for years. He claims it helps lessen his ulcers when eaten daily every morning. No taste from the green barley as well.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I can tell this is high quality by the smell (fresh and slightly sweet) and the little burst of energy I get when I take it. Highly recommend for an alkalizing, cleansing supplement!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Good vegetarian product with safe ingredients. The size is good and you can see the benefit after around a week or so. Taste is ok too.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Love this brand. I also have it in powdered form for my smoothies and on the days I don’t have time for a smoothie I just take 3 capsules.

Posted on Apr 27, 2021

Quality product at a very affordable price. Used to take a different brand but have switched to this after I was given one as a gift. Decided to switch because of the purity of content, and the higher dose at a lower cost.

ea480695-849f-4f10-bda5-d8f4eebf0200