FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 28, 2022

Very high quality saffron. It has a very fine aroma (not too strong) and it doesn't have this plastic-like taste of the ordinary saffron I've bought from the same brand. Since it has an organic certification I guess that it is more clean the the non-organic one. It is a bit pricy, but it's about the price of an ordinary saffron

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Always the quality is perfect thanx alot taste good size is good benefits alot i use it with cooking package good ingredients pure servings good diet no recipe composition good frequency good thanx…………………………………………………………………..;………………

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

First time purchase for me and since I do cook indian food from products from iHerb, the saffron is a nice addition. It takes so little to make a difference in a recipe.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I am very happy about the quality of saffron. After trying different brands from amazon, I ended up trying this and I am very pleased. I have ordered multiple times from iHerb and th e products always meet my expectations.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I use them to drink as a tea or with warm coconut milk. Without added sugar of course. It’s delicious and pleasant.

601e8f4f-8715-4f6f-b394-b24b830e95fc
f5655be7-3ae9-4400-9232-79a88904538a
Posted on May 17, 2022

I make saffron tea every day, this is the best saffron you can get!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

After testing the saffron in 3 different dishes, I came to the conclusion that it is of very low quality, or that it is very old, I will give an example. I made 100 grams of rice, added a few strands of saffron, and its taste was not felt at all, I highly do not recommend it and regret buying it because it is not worth the money at all

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

gold of the nature , good for tea and in cooking , very good for brain help for focusing

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Amazing taste, great ingredient for making tea and the quality is exellent.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

The packaging was great s the aroma was good as soon as I opened the container