FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 12, 2023
Good

This product has very high quality composition and ingredients. Unfortunately, we didn't notice too much of an energy boost, but the ingredients are a very good supplement. There is no taste since they are in pill form.

Posted on Apr 13, 2021

Great product! my mom always felt tired and it was like she's out of energy and since she started taking this, two pills a day, she noticed a huge difference. She became more physically and mentally better and she gained more energy than before. Mom's age is 52 years. Definitely recommended! 5/5

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The best multi vitamin ever. All the good stuff packaged in 4 tablet. Amazing.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I think it really increase my energy. i don't feel so sluggish... but I also notice a few pimples popping out if I take everyday... it has a nice gojiberry smell too.

a5e3a1ee-ce0c-42ef-9b09-2dc74ff8c1d9
2063b9bb-eee3-4389-bffc-bdf42f08ebe4
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I bought it for my friend and she said that her energy level seems to be up.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I have more energy ! Less tired. After a week of use. I’m glad I ordered it

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Big plus: no caffeine! Capsules are not coated, therefore fingers might be a bit dusty ;) But good effect and quality, and no hemp based taste. Would and will buy them again!

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I'm happy with this no caffeine energy supplement. Spirulina and herbal adaptogens give your body the energy boost it may need. I feel great when I take it and know I'm getting quality nutrition at the same time.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

The process and proper parts of the mushrooms are the right way to take these supplements. most companies do not use the right parts or a good process. Dosage is also correct to feel it working.