FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Good

First impression: If you’re looking for an extremely dark roast, this may not be it. It’s a medium-dark coffee roast. The flavor is very rich and robust, slightly sweet even. Second bag thoughts: it’s very fragrant and it has a noticeable choclatey smell and finish. It’s a very lovely roast, and the beans somewhat dry and not oily.

c5c4b111-3c2b-41b4-84db-90e2cd3f45a4
f827c96e-f2d7-49f2-87f0-79d8b2f7cbc7
Posted on May 26, 2022

This is amazing organic delicious coffee with a really great smell whole beans with good taste not sour at all with Smokey flavor that click your brain in the morning I love it and it is one of the most amazing coffee beans I have ever use and that’s why I decided that I will always buy it

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

At first I was put off by the medium roast level, as this is not "dark" in my book. Neither is it a "French" roast. It is a medium to dark roast, but not black or oily. Putting that aside, it has a nice flavor and a reasonable body. I don't taste any "smokey" notes, but it has a nice feel in the mouth, and the body is adequate for me, even though I prefer even darker roasts. There is no acidity, and this makes a very pleasant cup of coffee which I've learned to appreciate more and more. Organic is a bonus. Reasonable deal on i-herb, a good value for money.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

For those who like a slightly deeper flavour without as many sour notes, this is certainly a good choice. At the same time, it is smoother than many dark roasts and does not have the same strong bitter notes as say Kicking Horse.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I like the medium roast the best, but this is definitely a fine coffee. Brand is pricy, but deals are many so treat yourself. This is dark, but not burnt or bitter.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

The quality of this coffee was amazing. Tasted great and I use a serving frequently everyday for obvious caffeine benefits. All natural ingredients and size of package decent for price.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

excellent price. beams are fresh. it starts my day with freshly grinded coffee

dddbd1e9-54ff-4ca2-aee5-475b1777d673
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Amazing coffee quality. Recommended to all premium coffee lovers! Thanks

21574f32-628f-4478-8c86-0493bd5350c2
bca9427c-0911-4293-9423-dd7be6de141c
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Great coffee to awake as from winter hibernation. Strong and desirable.