FI

Based on 7,185 Ratings
6,199
Posted on Dec 3, 2022
Healthy

Great taste , healthy snack for baby Value for the money my baby can finish one pack straight away as taste is great and I will not be worried that he had something not healthy as this product has natural ingredients so quality is great I used it always as snack when we go out, the package is sealable

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

i bought it for my kids, the quality ingredients andflavor are very good. it contain couple of servings. sute for young todler (age) that learn to eat by themselves. the taste is good we love to reuse the package and make games from it. so its perfect for teaching the kids another leason .

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 21, 2022
1,349

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

My Kids' absolutely loves these puffs as a snack. They’re crunchy and delicious (I’ve tried then as well). Moreover, I think this is a true gem to find a healthy snack for a toddler. I honestly thought that sweet potato might taste weird in a snack like that, and I was wrong. I recommend it.

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Before I gave this to my baby, I gave it a try and those little puffs melted in my mouth. It is safe and tastes good! An easy solution for a long car ride. My toddler just eats them for forever and adults don't have to worry as they have no added sugar.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

The taste was amazing the ingredient was perfect but also the taste it is so useful and the quality was perfect I also like the packaging the benefit of using it to get your Health good it is nice for all the ages and the serving of it It is a good while you were doing your diet the flavor was amazing