FI
Based on 1,013 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,013 Ratings
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

arrived earlier than expected. I love the product and the packaging. The texture is good for my fair skin. I've been using this face powder since 2017. what I don't appreciate is the brush very rough and can damaged the powder but had to replace it with sponge. The price is expensive hope they will lower it. Hoping also for a plain powder product. thanks

d9267cfb-9b0b-4d10-aee9-f65c83529e7d
98a3eb93-057a-4c87-88bc-e05ecc2a0f56
dfc0151d-cef4-4bea-964d-f1b5fd0765a4
Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I love this brand, before I was using the loose powder but I wasn’t able to find it anymore so tried this one. It’s really good , I’m always using with spf, however, the tone is dark for me, I’m Eastern European, my face is not tanned, so next time I will just get maybe 2 tones lighter.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Love it! Was looking for a while for a product to use every day instead of a foundation, and I tried various brand of compact powders but this is so far the best. I like the fact that doesn’t contain talc and the quality of the product is good. I had a light cover and it stay on for many hours if you use a tone as base. This is becoming my new must have in my make up purse. Doesn’t have any specific scent and arrived well packet and in perfect quality.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I have been using this powder for a couple of years now. The ingredients are very good, it doesn't contain talc (most powders are with talc). It also has a natural SPF protection. It has a moderate coverage, is gentle and doesn't irritate skin. The color is very nice and natural.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I have been using this product for several years. It is gentle and does not irritate my sentsitive skin. The color is subtle and evens out my skin tone. It has a light coverage, but does not cover all my blemishes. The package is okay, but I wish it came in a package that was easier to recycle.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

first I bought this company CC creamand was extremely disappointed but this product is super super amazing! it covers blemish and scars without a corrector, in less then 2 layers. Definitely will buy it again first photo I'm in full sun, the second is inside. only 2 thin layers got me this results

b95b6db4-3c73-45a6-b481-660c04230d3c
ca1a6227-6a14-4ed1-8f43-4186fb989b2e
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Not my shade but the texture is really good. Good coverage and stays longer than any other powder. Ordered the lighter shade but I use it under my eyes and it looks great. High quality product and most importantly, it’s cruelty-free and vegan! Will be ordering one shade darker.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Very good for acne prone skin. It's very light to the skin but giving you a very nice glow. It's long lasting so you don't have to retouch everytime.. But for the packaging it might be better if it's more strong to avoid breaking if it's on your bag.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

Very good. My skin feels and looks perfect. Under the face powder in a separate compertement is also a pad that you can use to apply the powder, but I prefer to use my brush.