FI

4.2
  • S
Posted on Jul 5, 2022
Perfect

This is what I have been looking for for applying spf over my makeup on every day use. It comes with a brush and a mirror and is the perfect color. It really helps to smooth makeup over and improves texture, blurring out pores. Good coverage, lots of benefits from this product.

e4dd8b9f-7a1c-47d2-a82d-c2fb4bf55580

This is the second time buying this SPF powder and I’m really satisfied. It’s the best one I ever tried. I feel like it really protects the skin well from the sun and it lays nicely on the skin. It lasted for more than 8 months and I used it every day multiple times. The powder is neither too dark or too light for my pale skin, so it really is translucent. It also has some coverage so it also works as a make-up powder

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

I usually have separation of my make up but this works to keep the face oil free for half a day (I live in the tropics with high humidity) before needing to be touched up. Easily touched up, and provides full coverage. Really covers up without any foundation. Use only when face is dry or it will clump up. The brush provided is truly awful. So you need to have your own brush go apply it. Great quality and size. My skin is mid 30s age and combination type, acne prone. There is a sweet scent which I don't like so much but it disperses quickly enough.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

THE BEST POWDER IVE EVER USED! ❤️ This stuff is literally a filter. It feels so light and completely blurs any imperfections and leaves the skin flawless. If you use a quick coat under your eyes it literally gets rid of all baggy and dark undereyes! Truly the best one I’ve used and it lasted quite a while. Colour is great. I’m very pale and I could get away with it.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I finally found a great powder which is healthy since it’s mineral, smell free and also has an spf protection. I don’t use it as a sunscreen since I’ve read that powder doesn’t supply enough protection from the sun ,so I use it as an extra layer above the sunscreen or apply it alone only on very cloudy days.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Physicians Formula, Mineral Wear, Airbrushing Pressed Powder, SPF 30, Translucent, 0.26 oz (7.5 g) This Mineral Wear Airbrushing Pressed Powder, SPF 30, Translucent (7.5g) has a slight scent that does not linger. It is well packed in its container. It is of good quality. The accompanying application brush and mirror are useful for touch ups when out and about in the sun. It works well over my make-up as it is translucent and it protects me from UV issues.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I absolutely love this stuff. I'll be honest, it's rare for me to use up a makeup product. But I have not only used this powder up once, but multiple times. It makes reapplying SPF easier, and I even apply this over sunscreen, even if I'm not wearing makeup because it makes skin look so nice. It adds just a hint of coverage, and is somehow matte where you need it, and glowy where you need it. It's a very slept on product. Also, I'm very acne prone, and not only has this never broken me out, I feel it actually benefits my complexion. The only downsides are that I don't think the translucent shade is actually translucent for everyone. I'm very fair, and I make it work, but it does deposit color. I don't see it working on deeper skin tones. Also, I super wish Physician's Formula would change their packaging. It's such a bulky compact.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

For many years I only use mineral powders instead of any foundation, which has improved my skin a lot. I was curious about this powder after seeing the reviews here on iHerb. I am using it for a week or so, and I am totally in love with it! Before this one I used Clinique Almost Powder and MAC mineralize. This powder is very dense and covers like a foundation: I use a proper brush with it instead of the one that came in the packaging. It feels nice on the skin and has a high spf (the other powders I used had only spf 15). A lovely product that I think I will keep repurchasing for years. The case had a mirror and a small brush, so that’s a nice bonus when you are on the move. Even though it’s best to apply it with a big soft powder brush (I find).

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I liter use it everyday as makeup and spf , mineral based sunscreen will give gou good coverage and protection n, no scent and i like it over all

c727c32c-6daa-4092-a66e-cc6b61e66a0c
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

A little bit chalky but good for reapplying SPF. I wouldn’t use it as a normal powder but it’s good if you are outside all day and need to make your face sunscreen less shiny. Colour pay off is high so it is pretty fair. Overall a helpful product to have. No scent, large amount of product