FI

Posted on Jan 25, 2022
Professor Xavier

Feeling like if I try hard enough I can read minds and alter thoughts while taking this.. well maybe it’s not THAT good but it does, however, make me feel more mentally clear and while working two full time jobs - that’s a godsend! I took it awhile back, stopped and definitely noticed a difference in how I felt on the day-to-day. It works and I’m not easily impressed!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I am a senior citizen so my health has become very important. I saw write ups and articles that recommended this type of ginseng, and also it includes black pepper extract that is needed for another very beneficial spice, turmeric. I feel that I got a good deal. It is labeled as stress support which should help me sleep better and thus metabolize properly. There are 90 tablets and you can take up to 3 per day with water, so each meal. I intend to do one a day at supper and see how the progresses.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Great product, helps me to relax and chill. Wanted other product, but it was sold out, so tried this one. Black pepper is bonus feature. Reason I ordered from USA, is that it is a lot cheaper than in Ireland - six times or so, but quality is the same, usually concentration in supplements from USA is bigger than in Europe. Really good bargain for money, would advice to try, if you don't like it,it won't break your buget.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I like that it seems to be of good quality. The size is reasonable to take. I am not sure how much it helps my mood or stress level, which is why I’m taking it, but I like that it has no particular flavor or scent. I like the idea that it might be helping, but I am but certain that I will keep buying it.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I like that I found an ashwagandha product that contains black pepper because research has recommended that the two ingredients be taken together to be more effective.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Within a week of starting ashwagandha I started feeling so good when I got up. It changed my outlook on the day. I have been taking it for 6 months or more and I plan on continuing taking it.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

When my friend takes the Ashwagandha her, she reports that it decreases her stress and keeps her from worrying excessively, likely when driving her car in the rain.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Purchased this product as a back-up for a good quality when other brands are out of stock. I find it comparable to Organic India, California Fold and Now Foods. Glad that iHerb has good alternative options.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Works as it should to reduce some stress. Comparable to other brands. Need to swallow quickly as it can cause some problems with people with dry throat issues.