FI

Naatt
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I love this preworkout! I saw a tiktok that recommended this as a beginner preworkout. And I was also looking for one that doesn’t give the “tingling” effect. I do feel I can lift heavier and go longer in the gym. 1 scoop is sufficient for me and I feel super energized for a few hours even after my 2hr workout sessions! I love the taste too, doesn’t taste super artificial and smells delicious!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

For someone who doesn't like using pwo with beta alanine, i've been searching for a long time. So far this is the pwo i found to work the best. It is pricey, but i do recommend.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

It test good and gives me power through my workout

nollinok
Posted on Jun 24, 2021

Best pre workout of all time. I always drink this before going for a run. No tingling or weird sensation on the body like other brands

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Amazing taste .. poor performance i didn’t like it personally

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

Great pre-workout without the excessive jittery stim ingredients many others have. Only reason for not giving a full 5 stars is for me personally the caffeine dosage is a little high at 160mgs per scoop.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Literally had the best workout!!!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

It helped me a lot I always use it