FI

Posted on May 1, 2022
Good

The flavor tastes good, especially the ice mint. it's easy to use, just one pump. The quality is good too... The size is worth for money. It's suitable for most ages... package is neat n easy to use. the pink salt composition benefits the gums and it's anti bacterial. Suitable for sensitive n cleans the teeth. And gentle enough to use frequently.

e05faf41-3688-45df-a17a-80767811e5c8

Yummy and minty! I love it, great big size, worked well to leave my mouth feeling minty clean. I didn't taste the salt at all, even though it looks like it's mostly salt. My kids also liked it, so I'm happy about that. Clear tube so I can see exactly how much is left in the tube. I would be happy to get this again. I hope this was helpful!

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

This toothpaste is not that minty . I don't feel the burning sensation that some toothpastes have. I love the convenience that it comes with the pump bottle. No need to squeeze the tube. The paste is also soft and a little on the liquid side that it does not leave a toothpaste residue between the bristles of my toothbrush.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I use this package, I love it l, I wish to have a big size of them. good quality and it has good flavour, all ages can use it. very gentle.good for hair and not sensitive.

Posted on May 1, 2022

great paste that leaves fresh for hours, texture is smooth, non-foaming, cleans deeply, taste is neutral, the price is competitive, the quantity is good.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I like the texture of this toothpaste. Also the taste is fresh but not overly minty. I think this will become my go-to brand toothpaste.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

This is one of my most favourite toothpastes. It cleans teeth really well and has a nice minty flavour. The format is really convenient, too.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

This toothpaste has a great flavor and aftertaste, love the pump so easy for my kids to use. Its a great size for the price, will certainly buy again. Love that its fluoride free.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

This was a nice surprise, I didn’t wait a lot from this product. I just like a little more stronger taste that this has, but this was still pretty good for a fluoride-free paste.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

A really fun toothpaste that's still sweet and a little minty, and a little salty. However I don't feel as a deep a cleansing effect as other toothpastes.