FI

Based on 11,459 Ratings
8,849
1,695
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Yammy smell and beautiful color. Testy and make a good quality of the peanut butter. I like this product because it’s testy, organic and easy to calculate calories for my daily diet. One small tip how to make a nice peanut butter: take 20 g of the powder and mix with 34 mil (or g) of water. Enjoy!

f76bbb3d-f5c4-48a4-8f61-a91541a53320
Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

9ba640b4-fde8-4412-8920-eb45fa1a8a41
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Super healthy, extremely low fat, great tasting, yummy real peanut butter. Mix 2 tbs of PB2 with 1,5 tbs of water (serving size which is written on the package), or place a bigger quantity in the fridge, try to consume within 2-3 days. Only mix as much peanut butter powder with water as you think you will use in a 2-3 day period. It can also be replaced in different recipes. Try it and see...if you are a true peanut butter lover, but cannot afford high amounts of fat in your diet, after trying this product, you will use it frequently and never go back to regular peanut butter again because of its benefits, composition, ingredients and quality.

1af047ff-4834-4a51-8253-d26d15a013ab
Posted on May 5, 2022

very satisfied, quality products and fast delivery!! The package arrived perfect, efficiency in quality!! every ingredient, size, everything efficiently!! I really love peanut butter. Thanks to this product, I can enjoy the lovely favour even while on a diet. It has a good scent and is easy to melt, so it is easy to use. Mainly, syrup is mixed with a small amount of oil or milk to make a paste, which is then applied to bread. Looking at the reviews, it's fun because you can find various ways to use it that look delicious.

1e3eec3b-a231-42ea-8ea2-6e3565cedf36
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I always use this to mix with Greek yogurt, or when baking cakes and even to top pancakes when mixed with water. It is so versatile and much lower calorie than regular peanut butter with comparable taste. The texture is of course different but you don’t sacrifice any flavor. I’ve bought a lot of smaller containers and they’ve always been great so I bought the big one this time to always have it in stock.

8ecb82f7-b554-4665-a07d-0bad3c18645d
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Great taste. For me, the consistency and taste is no difference from the normal peanut butter. I love this because of low calorie. And it’s easy to mix and use it on anything. I usually eat it on my bread toast. Good price as well for such a big tub!

eeb9e492-7783-4f18-9b45-e5d6d24000a9
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

this is my second purchase I use it on different meals the ingredients are natural the quality is really great The taste is absolutely fabulous and not too strong I use it in desserts in hot meals I feel like you can really benefit it in terms of the composition and the protein that you're getting and also it's just really fun the package is really sealed well so you can really benefit

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

Been using this for baking and it's been a good, tasty, healthy addition! My entire family loves this and we consume this much too fast for our own good. Granted, it doesn't taste like a regular peanut butter, but along with other ingredients like chocolate or banana, it is excellent.

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

I love this PB, great quality, and apart from great macros, it's easy to use in any recipe that requires peanut butter. Easy to mix with water of milk for added creaminess! Tastes like regular peanut butter. Love it in smoothies, porridge, cookies, anywhere. Good for low fat diet.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

Great product. We use it for lots of thingse.g. for cooking as exchange in recipes which require real PB. The benefit is that it has better dietry value, less fat because we use lesser amount, while enjoying all the other benefits. We use it as ingredients for baking, cooking or just to make a very oldfashioned PBJ sandwich.