FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 13, 2021
1,787

Rhodiola has exceptional antidepressive and anxiolytic properties thanks to reduce the sense of anxiety and stress and there is a beneficial effect on maintaining normal energy levels. Rhodiola is also known as a means of improving the physical and mental state of the body. Very good product at a bargain price.

omilla
Posted on Dec 5, 2021
4,499

One of the most effective herb-adaptogens is the Rhodiola. The Rhodiola has extremely reflected the mental functions, while saving side effects typical of antidepressants. There is a beneficial action on mood, memory and concentration and ability to absorb new information. Stimulates the synthesis of important neurotransmitters (serotonin and dopamine), which is also the cause of the action. The herb has a beneficial effect on the hormonal balance and affects the two sexes equally in this respect. In people without similar problems, it has a preventive effect. Rhodiola may affect estrogen levels in the body, so it is not good to drink from women taking hormonal contraceptives. Very good product, good brand.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Rhodiola is used for increasing energy, stamina, strength and mental capacity; and as a so-called “adaptogen” to help the body adapt to and resist physical, chemical, and environmental stress. It is also used for improving athletic performance, shortening recovery time after long workouts. I feel good after taking it – feeling much healthier and have more energy for busy work.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Rhodiola is an herb that grows in the cold, mountainous regions of Europe and Asia. Rhodiola rosea has been used traditionally for many years, particularly in Russia, Scandinavia, and other cold, mountainous areas. They believe the herb can help relieving anxiety, depression, fatigue, anemia, and headaches. It is believed that the herb can enhance both mental and physical performance. I personally feel energetic after taking it, both mentally and physically. It really helps me in dealing with stress and keeping myself in good mood. Strongly recommend for it. Give me a like if it helps!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
1,246

Rhodiola works very well for me. It helps me overcome stress, I need it right now. I have tried ashwagandha before, but rhodiola works better for me. A quality supplement from a brand I like. I recommend.

Rhodiolan is supposed to help the adrenal glands get healthier again. This means that the body becomes stronger overall. The quality is very good because the ingredient is pure rhodiolan without additives. If someone has had a lot of stress, the adrenal glands are often weakened. This leads to an overall feeling of tiredness and weakness. I’ve been taking a capsule in the morning for a year. After about 6 months I became noticeably stronger The Taste is neutral. If it helped, thank you for “thumbs up. ”

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

A quality supplement to reduce stress perception. Ingredients are very good. Package us comfortable. I noticed benefits after 2 weeks of assumption. The composition is good. I do not feel any taste of the pill. I like that rhodiola is an adoptogen and helps to improve influence of stress on the organism

Posted on May 31, 2022

I bought Rhodiola paradise extract to help with my stress which seemed to be taking a big toll on my daily life. Almost immediately I noticed how this helped lessen my fatigue as well as take the edge off my daily stress. I don't even take the full recommended dose and still find this extract to be beneficial to my mood and everyday life! I'm pleased with my purchase! Please click👍if this is helpful🙏.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

According to reviews, Rhodiola is an adaptogen which has a function in regulating stress and anxiety and is beneficial overall to the nervous system. I trust the Paradise Herbs brand, with their no-fillers capsules and terrific quality ingredients.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

We appreciate that Paradise Herbs doesn't add fillers to their herbs. The capsules are smaller, making them easier to take. We aren't filling our bodies with a bunch of extra junk, and the herbs are CLEAN!