FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
5,132

A wonderful addition to my eye health supplementation. I find this Maqui Berry most beneficial for tear or moisture production. I do not have dry eyes by the clinical definition, but I do suffer from dryness due to my heated home in the winter and the air-conditioning in the summer. Also, age has taken a toll as well. A great product that I intend to take going forward and I have this product on auto-ship.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I take 1 of these Maqui Berry caps , along with 950mg of Vit B2 , and 5-6 x 1000mg caps of Omega 6, for dry eyes. This combo of 3 really works for me. Without it my eyes are tired and dry -- to the point where I have to lay down in the afternoon and put drops in my eyes for temporary relief. When I take the supplement combo, I forge I even have dry eyes. Its one those 'essential' supplements that I dont wanton ever be without.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

High quality, effective supplement to combine w/products to help w/cholesterol & blood glucose levels. Has been part of regimen I started to get blood glucose & cholesterol back into normal range. It’s a good superfood w/great health benefits. Will continue to buy as it’s reasonably priced though wish a larger size was available from the producer.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Since the product ingredients and benefits info is not so detailed in the overview, I think that it will be good to share what is written on the company brochure for this superfood: Paradise Maqui Berry is an organic fresh freeze-dried concentrate containing all active and synergistic constituents including high levels of potent antioxidants that are found in the deep purple pigments of the berry. These powerful antioxidants include anthocyanins, polyphenols, anthocyanins, triterpenes, and flavonoids that benefit health by neutralizing cell-damaging free radicals.The Maqui Berry comes from the patagonia region of Chile and Argentina, where the Mapuche Indians have been using them for centuries to help promote strength, endurance, and overall vitality.

Posted on Dec 10, 2022
4,902

Rich antioxidants and superfood. Benefits for eyes health & vision , tear support and health. It's quality brand with good price. Maqui berry is great ingredient it make eyes bright. Suggest

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I have extremely dry eyes, and this product really helps, and I have tried most of the dry eye products on the market. One a day is my use.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I was looking for strong antioxidant and found it. Maqui Berry! I took blueberry or açaí berry for a long time, but it is far better & stronger. I’m happy with this product.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I've used this product for a while to help me with dry eyes. I notice if I stop it, they get worse so I know it is helping.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

To be honest I use this for my dry eyes And you have to use it at least 30 days to feel the effect I need more time to feel the improvement Quality is good and taste fresh Thank you