FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This is a herbal combination to strengthen adrenals and kidneys,as well as strengthen the immune system when taken regularly. Great tonic,especially for those who are on-the-go constantly,early risers,athletes and everyone in between. Absolutely, I truly believe that an adrenal support is beneficial to everyone who wishes to balance stress hormone levels and help them to deal with stress on a regular basis. Adaptogenic herbs help to balance and strengthen the body and all systems as a whole. Taken in the morning I find is helpful,about 30 min before eating anything. Taken for about 3 months, I find will be good (2-4 caps depending on stress level).

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I was told that taking these before and after a trip alleviates jet lag effects. I tried it and can confirm that it does! Now I take it every time I go to Europe. You need to take it at least for 1 week before and 1 week after the trip to see the benefits. It is also good for relieving stressful situations and after illness recovery ( such as COVID), as recommended by doctors.

Quality is excellent , Adaptogen is an important superfood of herbs with many benefits in our bodies. Iodine is an important trace minerals missing in our modern diet. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

This product has stopped me being in flight or fight which i have suffered from daily for about 2 decades. I dont remember the last time if felt this normal. I have OCD and Post partum anxiety after 2 back to back pregnancies. I was always in sensory overload and now my body feels normal.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

This is the first time I've tried this product and I searched quite extensively for the combination of ingredients that I wanted in particular. This product has all of those things and is also at a great price point. I take one every evening before bed with my other vitamins. I would purchase it again.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I have been using an Adaptogen supplement for several years now. Paradise Imperial Adaptogen is one of my "go-to" products. The improvements to my Adrenal system and my overall mood are: less belly fat, better sleep, calmer mood with my family and friends. There are many herbs used in this formula so please be sure to check the ingredients in case you might be allergic to one.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

potent combination of some of the most well researched high quality herbs this world has to offer. many have a long history since ancient times - modern science comes in to verify their wisdom. without a single hidden toxic ingredient, cant say that too often this day and age. no after taste for me.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Seems like a product of great quality. I was skeptical, but I am surprised to actually feel the benefits after such a short time (about 2 weeks). The composition of ingredients is great, because these are all herbs I have been reading about and wanting to buy as supplement packaged into one product.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is a great supplement with a good composition of herbs that all work very well together. There is no taste unless you leave it to dissolve in your mouth which I don't recommend. I have been taking this supplement for some time now and have found it to be of great benefit, there's been great improvement to my overall stress levels. Ingredients are of good quality and packaged really well.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product

902ce198-76bb-4fe2-86fd-92e9b3872c85