FI
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on May 3, 2022

I take Forskolii for thyroid health, as my thyroid is working sub-optimally. I read that it has demonstrated the ability to increase thyroid hormone production and stimulate thyroid hormone release. I have noticed the difference since taking Forsolin, I am not so sluggish and tired all the time and I am able to lose weight easier.

I love how it reduces the annoying hunger in the morning when I want to fast. Combine it with coffee for better effect. Forskolin raises the dopamine receptor 2 density, involved in energy, social behavior, and reward. It’s probably the most relevant dopamine receptor in modern life. It gets downregulated by modern lifestyle. Supplements such as forskolin, inositol, lavender, curcumin, and thiamine can restore its sensitivity

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,070

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

My FM Dr recommended this for eye issues. I did some research and found some studies indicating this as well. I also like that it aids in cardiovascular and metabolism health as well. I also appreciate that this brand uses Non GMO.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

It has been great. I suffer from Essential Thrombocynaemia and this is one of the herbs that helps control my manufacture of platelets. So far it has been very helful.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
1,342

Excellent quality product which works as they have claimed. Great appetite suppressant but also has some good anti inflammatory qualities, meaning i strongly believe it has reduced my dependency on albuterol inhalers

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
1,258

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Nothing special was noticed after taking the whole bottle. May need to order another bottle and continue taking it in order to see any results.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I am still testing my need for this. There is some drowsiness, so I take it before bed. I do have low blood pressure which is affected by the normal dose. In fact I had to cut it in half at the start. I take it for inflammation in addition to the ice pack after a workout, a few times a month. Currently am ramping up my endurance training. Stay hydrated with this!

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

great stuff for keeping extra pounds of the body and keeping fat out of your system