FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 23, 2022
Excellent product.

I have used Arjuna in syrup form. Tablet is better, avoiding sugar. Good for all heart ailments. Has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for Centuries.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I have been taking this product in order to get control over my cholesterol. It worked so good that my cholesterol is now even slightly too low, while 3 months before it was way too high. So this stuff definitely works, but you need to supervise your blood results.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

It has various medicinal properties like antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial. Arjuna helps reduce the risk of heart diseases. It strengthens and tones the heart muscles and helps in proper functioning of the heart. Arjuna tree also has strong anti-hypertensive property and helps reduce high blood pressure

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Havent been taking for long but will keep taking for all of its heart health benefits as they say it takes some time to notice it working

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Arjuna is the best heart tonic according to ayirveda... its good for blood pressure also.. my husband is taking arjuna extract and having positive effect on overall health

Posted on Apr 28, 2021

Be patient with it, like with most supplements. Bought this for my mom who has already used this before. She said it takes some time to work and its effects be felt, but she feels better - no heavy chest feelings, better blood pressure. Arjuna is a little gem for those wanting to improve their heart health.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Great for blood pressure, could see my BP going down 4-5 points on this

Posted on Feb 17, 2021

The price was right for this product. I am trying a couple of products as I am told they are awesome for heart health. I will see if my blood pressure comes down usuing this product. I sure hope so. I want to get off drugs and only take natural products if possible.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

This compares great to other , more expensive brands. Great supplement for active people. It's great for your heart health.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I use this product for brain and heart function. It is very helpful.