FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,751

Great addition to the different kind of shakes. My son doesn't want to eat any vegetable so whenever I do some fruit shakes I add it and he loves it. it is great mix of greens and pure brand.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I like this best of the green probiotics out there. I can add it to a smoothie or stir into Greek yogurt for a probiotic boost that gives energy for the day. It also contains chlorella but I add a spoonful of that separately as the plant medicine is fantastic.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I can feel the difference. I drink it every day in the morning as the first thing I consume. And after one hour I our I eat AA regular breakfast.

6fb32655-59b7-4d4e-a1a7-61b91b4868f6
45b6efc4-a66c-4dd8-bc8c-1edf85bbebb1
c3d0e2fb-aa56-42a8-afe4-1aff0698e049
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Drinking this as a standalone can be a challenge. It needs to be added to smoothies or yoghurt to make it more palatable. Nevertheless, it keeps my body function regulated and has improved my digestive system due to the 1 billion probiotics per serving. The health benefits are worth having as a pantry essential.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

The taste isn’t bad since I already like matcha and unsweetened stuff but the effect is surely amazing, it’s good for the metabolism and gives massive energy to the body, will definitely repurchase. I already love the quality of the brand and purchased other ones

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I'm really enjoying this! I drink it every morning. I believe it's helping me use the bathroom more frequently which is great. I feel healthy when I drink it. All you need is a tablespoon!

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
1,477

Unique. The quality of delivery and packaging is just superb. I will be placing more orders. I recommend.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I mix with oat milk to drink as a breakfast , taste is easily to drink , but powder not easy to dissolve in cold milk . Feel like refresh after I drink as a breakfast , ingredients have ginger inside , I think that is good for women health as well

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Taste really green, I’m mean … they all do but some green juice powders have a stronger green flavour and this one is definitely on of those, but overall nice ingredients, not grainy or powdery after taste