FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Im not a fan of green tea but now I realize it was the brand I was using. I now love it. Organic inida really has high quality teas. I will say this though, the green tea is Very caffeinated so if you a non coffee drinker like me, be prepared to have tons of energy.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Great quality, very health ingredient and has a lot of benefits . The size is not big, but the tea is very taste . frequency serving blend Use it every morning before breakfast. I like that it is free caffeine . The package true to size I like a lot about this product!

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

This is my favourite Organic India Tulsi tea. It has a gentle buzz and one bag makes two mugs so it is quite good value.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

The best tea brand ever! My nutritionist prescribed green tea for me and I loved this one! Also green tea has so many benefits for our body!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Organic India Tulsi green tea comes in a nice green box. Tea bags individually wrapped. Nice flavour with all the health benefits of organic green tea

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I was hesitant at first to go away from my usual jasmine tea, but this Tulsi Green, while different, is wonderful! I usually have 2-3 cups in the AM and the tulsi seems to gift me a lift. This’ll be my go-to tea from now on.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I simply love this. I like that they source pure products and it shows in the tea. One of my favorite green tea bags in the market

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Incredible taste. I have tried other green teas for health benefits and this is the best tasting with no bitterness. Plus I receive the qualities of Holy Basil.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This is a fresh, earthy, pure quality green tea. No bitterness or funky aftertaste. I enjoy it with honey but most of the time I love it plain. I will be trying the decaf as I enjoy a cup of this tea in the evening.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Some people can't live without their morning coffee, I for one can't live without my Tulsi Green tea. Have been drinking this tea for many years now, and no other green tea compares to it. I love how it doesn't go bitter even if I leave the teabag in (which I always do). Also my cup is 500ml size and one tea bag and it goes the distance. People might panic and buy toilet paper, but my most urgent priority is that I have enough of this tea on hand!!!