FI

2,057
katerinabila
Posted on May 23, 2022
High quality product!

Highly recommend this tea if you have problems with falling asleep👌 I’m a pharmacist and I can say that you can sleep better with this tea even if you have been taking more strong medicine for asleep. Tulsi (holly basil) helps manage stress and anxiety, lower blood pressure. This is adaptogen, so helps your organism, body adapt to the stressors and also has antitoxic and anti inflammatory effects. No caffeine. Good size for good price. Fast delivery. This pack is very economic and it will last you for a couple of months. If it was useful for you, please, mark “like” Thank you !!!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

It was my first try to buy that tea. I was not acquainted with the brand, but I know the quality of Indian spices. So, it was a great choice of aromatic ingredients, very usefull! But, if you are not Indian originally, you have to be careful to use it. Just a little amount should be added to the blend of green or black tea

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Like the quality of the tin can with hermetic closing lid to keep the tea fresh. Tulsi, also known as Holy Basil, is used as a caffeine free beverage. It does not give the jitters like regular tea, so ideal for an evening cuppa. 1 tsp per serving, can be had frequently throughout the day. Only ingredient is tulsi leaves. Organic India is indeed organic!

kbeauty
Posted on Mar 22, 2022
1,042

i like soft taste of this tulsi tea because the one i tried before was too spicy and with sharp taste. this one is too good, it smells honey, i am happy i bought it

377b501d-9582-4a73-854d-29f3dcd747b9
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Ocimum sanctum (synonym O. tenuiflorum) Family Lamiaceae Tulsi or tulasi, holy basil is an amazing healing herb. Considered sacred by practitioners of Hinduism (hence “holy” basil), it has been used in Ayurvedic medicine (India's 5,000-year-old medical system). Holy basil leaves are quite thick and have a gray-green color with rough edges. Energetics Pungent, sweet, warm Safety first: Avoid while pregnant or while trying to conceive There are a few good basil traditions for attracting love and luck. A potted basil plant, for luck, is believed in traditions, a pot of basil in your house, or a plot in your garden. ypu can make a tea or even the scent is a love perfume and benefit to facilitate understanding between two people.

Posted on May 2, 2022

My masseuse suggested I get this tea for inflammation and anxiety. I can't tell a big difference when I drink it but it doesn't taste bad and I know it's good for me so I will stick with it. I love this company because they are organic so I can trust the ingredients are clean

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

When I first purchased this a tea, I was totally unfamiliar with its taste (we don't have Tulsi tea in my country) and didn't know what to expect. It turned out to be very easy to drink - somewhat reminds me of the taste of black tea mixed with herbs. I can't say anything specific about it's relaxing properties, since i used to be an avid coffee drinker and now any herbal tea works for me as a calmer. BUT the taste and aroma are really good. I give 4 stars only because this was my first time ever trying Tulsi tea and I don't have anything to compare it to.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

A delightful blend. I sleep really well normally so no noticible effect there. But I think it really helped when I had an upset stomach. I will continue to use as I usually have issues with a sensitive stomach and see if I find any other benefits.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I love that it’s a caffeine free blend and I can drink it any time of the day, especially in the evening. It’s very fragrant and the smell and taste are just great. I don’t miss regular black tea anymore!