FI

Posted on Apr 9, 2022
My favorite protein powder!

I cannot stop raving about this protein powder! I switched from whey to vegan protein powders as I found whey always upset my stomach. I really enjoy this variety (creamy chocolate fudge) from Orgain. It is so tasty. I do my best to eat a diet rich in veggies and fruits but I do love that this protein also includes superfoods to help me get essential nutrition that I may otherwise miss. It mixes in with milk, water, etc. very easily as well. Highly recommend!

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

haven't stopped ordering this protein this year! my favourite protein so far with great results. I usually do chocolate but I ordered vanilla as well and I do 1 of each scoop per protein shake. I drink it after workouts or as meal replacements. The bigger size definitely lasts longer. love that it is plant-based. Also love that it is not chalky or tastes very protein-y - it actually tastes delicious!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I have been a fans of Orgain for many years and its chocolate flavour protein products are my favourites. I usually drink it with my breakfast or after doing exercise. I don’t feel hungry easily after having it and I feel it gives me energy. I will surely continue to support such good product - yummy, convenient and healthy!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I always thought you had to be an athlete or bodybuilder to buy Protein Powder. Then I came across a Keto recipe for homemade protein bars that listed ‘protein powder’ amongst it ingredients. I ordered the Orgain Creamy Chocolate Fudge powder and made the yummiest protein bars ever! I realized that I could add the powder to cakes and desserts and that way know I would get my required protein intake covered AND have an excuse to eat cake. Bonus. And smoothies, oh the smoothies ... the protein powder blends easily in fresh milk, add to that a banana and breakfast is done. This little old lady can now shake with the best of them! 🤗

I've been taking this protein supplement for almost a year and I've noticed that I no longer get colds, that I'm very healthy even if I stay up late, that I don't feel the same, and that my bowel movements are much smoother.

67419187-4dc0-423b-89d6-9094428f8168
Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Fragrant, delicious drink. Good price. The only thing I don't like is that it's a bit sweet. However, I don't understand why the protein box I received is different from the protein box on Iherb web (picture attached)

8c22ee6c-3b88-455d-bf3a-78f52b166d6f
da3e3dc2-500d-4fd1-9e84-3f67c147d3bc
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

So glad I found this in iHerb - it's hard to find this in Manila and at this price. Plus I scored free shipping so win-win! If you are looking for controlled addition of protein to your diet and meals, this is a good purchase. It also comes in a very handy container that's easy to use.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

soooo yummy!!! was a bit worried that it might taste too much like a superfood, as my family is always suspicious of my smoothies. But this one actually tastes like a chocolate smoothie and they love it!!! Fantastic ingredients and super yummy. Will definitely buy again !!!

Anamary
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Good quality with very good ingredient. the only thing I didn't like it it was the taste of Stevia which to be honest I didn't like it. But besides this it is a good product.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This product tastes so good. If you’re in for a rich flavor, I highly recommend this. I just mix it cold water and ready to go.