FI

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I recommend it. The flavor and consistency are good, it looks like a quality product with clean ingredients. The package could be smaller taking into consideration the quantity, but it is not that big of a problem. I have ordered it in Portugal and I did not face any issues with the shipping; I have already placed a new order for the bigger size.

4f09ec44-e1c4-4320-b090-e4fca5aa15aa
7db3508c-6841-4f4e-ae59-a154e59d4fcc

I ordered the creamy chocolate and started replacing 1-2 meals a day with it. I can’t compare this with any other protein shake mix because this is the first powdered protein mix I’ve bought. However, I can tell you that the taste is great. It can be a little chalky at first, but after learning how to blend it right with Nutra Ninja bullet, there is not really any chalkiness or grit to it especially if you add a banana and a handful of ice to it. I use unsweetened vanilla almond milk as the base. The best part is I’m not hungry for about 4.5 hours which was my goal. I’ll be ordering more.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Great product!! Excellent quality! Tastes absolutely amazing, exactly like a chocolate milkshake! I love that all the ingredients are plant based/vegan and is one of the best plant based protein powders I’ve had! Decent size too and already seeing great benefits as fits in well with my goal combined with my weights workout routine and diet plus vegetarian lifestyle. Great solid packaging too that doesn’t have one of those silly hard to open lids! 10/10 will buy again!

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

We have ordered this a couple times now and love it. We used to buy it all the time at Costco, but this version without quinoa is no longer found at our local store. We picked this one because it didn't have quinoa which gives certain of our family memebers stomach aches.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I love this protein powder. I make chocolate peanut butter banana shakes with it and they taste like dessert. Doesn't have that chalky flavour that so many other protein powders do. The flavour is also very rich. It lacks that nasty chemical sweetness that many other powders have. Overall love this product and will continue to purchase.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This is the best protein powder I ever had! It tastes even better than my hersheys hot chocolate concoction. In terms of nutrition, I’m so impressed it’s all organic. My nutritionist auntie visiting said it was an excellent choice. I had another brand of highly rated protein powder before this and it does not compare . THIS is the best! I do not feel hungry for up to 3 hours after two scoops of this in warm water every day. Grateful I found this.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This is a great quality plant based protein powder with no added sugar. Great chocolate flavoring. I make a smoothie every morning (banana, spinach, spoon of peanut butter, cinnamon, and protein powder) with this and it helps curb my appetite for sweets throughout the day. I just wish it was a massive package like they sell in Costco. It is very helpful when you're on a diet and need to feel full.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Being a vegan and being an avid runner, I have been on the search for the best tasting, most agreeable protein supplement. This one is hands down the best out there. Vega is too grity for me. Orgain has a creaminess and rich chocolate flavor that no other supplement can touch. I take this every morning, and it is filling, keeps me satiated, and helps to build muscle. Love, love, love this stuff!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I heart a lot of the quality of this product the ingredients has some carbs the size is good it’s plant based the package is good it has lots benefits composition it help me in my diet abdulrahim after workout as a meal helped to goal taste amazing too