FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jun 23, 2022
Great source of iodine to support your thyroid

I have been taking this for a few years and it really does work. It definitely supports your thyroid and most of us are iodine deficient. I don't react well to pure iodine (even transdermaly) l but my body loves this kelp form. It has been suggested by Dr. L Wilson (who I follow) that this is a clean source of kelp so I stick with this one. If I stop taking it (when I run out), I almost immediately feel the difference in energy. Normally I take 1 capsule daily but if tired or I do something demanding, physically or emotionally, I take up to 3 capsules. This has no fillers or additives unlike many other brands. I love it! Highly recommended!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I am diagnosed with hypothyroid and have taken levothyroxine for over a year. I started researching and realized that I was likely deficient in iodine so I decided to test this product out. I took it for three weeks and took two pills per day and when I got my blood work back, I have the same levels of thyroid as when I was taking my prescription medicine! I am thrilled to be able to have found a natural supplement to address my thyroid problem.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I have been using it for years. A good dose of kelp without any other ingredients or additives whatsoever, just pure organic kelp. Regular size capsules. Iodine is key for many processes in the body, including absorption of vitamin D, but too much iodine can sometimes damage one's thyroid, so I have been staying clear from the supplements that provide the doses many times over the recommended daily dose. The dosage in this one works perfectly for me (and you can always take more than one capsule if you want a higher dose occasionally). The kelp smells fresh and like the sea if you open the capsule. We like the quality packaging and we reuse the glass dark glass bottle it comes in.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

This brand is top quality and this kelp improved my hypothyroidism. My hair finally stopped falling and eventually grew back! I also regained some energy.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I use this as a part of the Root Cause Protocol, and this is a great source of iodine. No yucky ingredients, great quality. No taste.

quality very good, good ingredient. good, good energy, good folic acid, good size, good niacin flush. good package, good effect, good potency, good nervous system, good metabolism, good taste, good age, good superfood, good benefit, good diet, good mix, good antioxidant, good health, good improvement,

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I am taking this as a food-sourced iodine and mineral supplement. I have food sensitivities to corn, soy, dairy and gluten, among other things, and have tested strong on this brand (using kinesiology) suggesting no food irritants or artificial chemicals are present. :)

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

So far so good. Of course I can’t tell if anything has changed without doing blood work, but I think it should work fine.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Great product almost no smell to the pills good size not to big to swallow my tests show that this product really work I would recommend you to try for yourself ☺️