FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 19, 2022

Ashwagandha contains chemicals that might help calm the brain, reduce swelling, lower blood pressure, and alter the immune system. Since ashwagandha is traditionally used as an adaptogen, it is used for many conditions related to stress. Adaptogens are believed to help the body resist physical and mental stress.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I have been taking this supplement for a month and have found that it helps me feel more relaxed and resistant to physical and mental stress.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Wild Harvest is one of my favourite brands. I love the packaging. The dark glass bottle and the purple colours is just so beautiful. The quality of their products is very high and I trust this brand very much. This herb is good to balance your thyriod and is adaptogen which means it will balance out your thyriod whether it's overloaded or is lacking. It helps with stress. The price is reasonable, there are cheaper ones out there but i like to pay a bit more to get this brand.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

good price. helps with metabolism. size is good. I take this since I have thyroid issues with my metabolism.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

Adaptogenic herb! Read a lot about it, hope it helps. Great price!

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Good Ashwaganda! Relaxing and nice to use to reduce stress. I take it at bedtime.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Great quality ingredients. Helped calm down my mood when I start to get stressed

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Quality is good. Real ingredients. Size is good. I take for thyroid and relax.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Has good ingredients and no fiilers so should be good