FI

4.8
Based on 3,745 Ratings
3,112
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

The scent is great, I use it after shower . The quality is sooo good , the size is amazing , package is great , and it moisture very well, my skin is sensitive . Texture is very smooth, it has great benefit , I use it in winter season . It’s very gentle. Frequent and composing.

c5818fbe-4683-4229-bfb8-689d67aed05f
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
7,438

Excellent product. Purchase super. Large selection for every taste, as well as a very attractive price. Waste product. I recommend to friends and family. I advise everyone to buy.

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Dec 3, 2022
1,236
2,012

This is great toothpaste. Has a light but good flavor and is perfect for messy kids! We had blue toothpaste, pink, and other colors before and I was sick of it staining my vanity top. Thankfully this is clear. No dye! So no staining anything. Surprisingly the other kids toothpaste with all the colors does stain so this is perfect if you can’t stand that!!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I took this toothpaste for my two boys.They liked it very much.It has a sweet taste and nice smell.It's anti cavity and i hope that their teeth will be strong and healthy.It has great quality.The paste has big size and it's suitable for a long time use.I think that it has a healthy ingredients.The package is so colourful and my sons like it.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Paw Patrol fans will love this toothpaste, and parents won't have to worry about a long list of confusing ingredients. The formula is simple and the sources are included on the package! The flavor is great too. We use this for nightly brushing, combined with the non-flouride version for frequent daytime brushing. Great product!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

For my grandson, this toothpaste is just a holiday. He brushes his teeth with pleasure in the morning and in the evening. The product is made with children in mind. Over 99% naturally-sourced ingredients. Has a pleasant taste and aroma. Toothpaste protects against cavities, strengthens teeth and helps keep gums healthy. Easy to use for a child, no difficulty in using. High quality and effective product.