FI
4.4

4.4
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

It taste great, I add a little milk and it’s so rich. And gotta love a nice packaging like that ^^ It’s a new brand I saw for the first here and I love their products! Looks like a quality brand. Already own s few products and planning to order more :)

e454423c-2623-4c3a-9eb6-2777cdb56676
118a3b62-c923-47a3-b336-838c5247a2fd
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

after having this daily for a week, I realized that it does actually have a different (much more gentle) effect than coffee... less of a buzz, just enough energy and I can have one cup without thinking about having another one. also, coffee often makes me sweat, and this did not 😁 sorry, just being honest. as for taste, it is still quite good! has a bit more of a "texture" because it is a powder, but I do like it a lot.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Coffee usually makes me very jittery, but this one wasn’t as bad, it gave me energy and helps me focus. It tastes really good and is super easy to make. I combine one packet with almond milk and then froth it and it works as iced or hot. Definitely recommend!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I was addicted to espresso which gave me some energy for several hours and then my body would crash unless I drank another shot. With OM , one cup in the morning and I'm good to go! Plus my energy level is at an even keel all day. No crash and burn at the end of the day . Love it,. I tell all my friends. We're Flight Attendants. We gotta go all day. Thanks for the energy!

Love the taste, true coffee flavor, best blended with oat milk, it’s otherwise hard to blend if not using a whisk or a motorized blender. It does take a little weaning off the coffee to actually feel energized from the medicinal mushrooms. I’m so glad I purchased. It is worth the $1 a serving more so than my $6 coffees which do me no long term favors.

MalenaV
Posted on Apr 13, 2022
1,689

I like the mushroom flavor but, the sugar is too much for me! I always drink coffee without sugar, so I did not like this point!

f12e9c08-6fbd-4300-a68e-04f98b721b25
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

A good source of boosting energy in the morning or after the launch. It has a strong caramel taste. For softening the bittersweet aftertaste, I add the milk.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I like this latte also from Om. It has some different mushrooms than the other blends and I use 3 of the Om coffee products and rotate so that I get a good mix of the different mushrooms.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

bought matcha, n hot chocolate.. now gonna try this coffee version size i really wish it'll hv more, its expected though... package is chic

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Great packaging, very good taste, not too sugary. Size is ok for a month consumption. Ingredients are of high quality. It tastes great in milk or hot water