FI

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I wanted a potent source of natural Astaxanthin from Seaweed that was pure. I wanted it to be in capsule form with oil or liquid in the capsule, for easy digestion. This is a quality product and has all of that. I started taking it about four weeks ago and noticed an improvement and benefit in my energy and stamina after about a week. the capsules are small and easy to swallow. I have seen improvement in my vision and joint health so far as well.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I have been taking Astaxanthin for a while now and I find it very effective. According to WebMD: Astaxanthin is a red pigment that belongs to a group of chemicals called carotenoids. It occurs in certain algae and causes the pink-red color in salmon. Astaxanthin is an antioxidant. This effect might protect cells from damage. Astaxanthin might also improve the way the immune system functions. People use astaxanthin for many purposes, including Alzheimer disease, athletic performance, aging skin, muscle soreness from exercise, and many others. But there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

First, the price is increasing more expensive. 😐 Astaxanthin is good for antioxidants , eyes and heart health , joints and skin. Many benefits of taking this ingredient. I take it with meal it's not big softgels size so easy to take. This supplement is one of must have to healthy body and skin. It's no taste but funny smell for me. Good quality but the price is higher.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Astaxanthin is great supplement for antioxidants, skin , eyes , heart, joints and health. I like this brand it's great benefits for my skin , feel more energy and fresh. 12 mg is good enough for body, i take it with dinner. Astaxanthin has many benefits for improvement health, great ingredients. Very easy to take not bad taste small size , fast absorption. Good quality ever. Suggest it💗

These pills are in mini size which is great cause I found it hard to swallow the large fish oil pills from nordic natural. I share around 1 mg for my little dog and both of us are getting benefits from it. Some says its better to get astaxanthin from shrimps' shell but I personally found it hard to digest. The supplement form is actually very effective cause I can feel that my dry eye is relieved. Still haven't see other effects though. One notable side effect is my dog seems to get orange stool (normal shape and texture) when getting too much at once.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I have taken Hawaiian Astaxanthin since the early of 2020 to nowadays. To me it has been an amazing supplement for my eye sight, brighter seeing. Joints are more flexible and stronger. My skin is glorious beautiful honey like. People seem amazed how my skin look . I take 5 capsules after breakfast every day. What an amazing supplement has given my skin radiantly honey like ! I will always reorder. Again iHerb I thank you very much for your great and loyalty business. Delivery is always right before time and secured.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Pills are really easy to swallow. I hope that they will improve my egg quality for IVF. I have also heard that this powerful antioxidant has anti aging properties and that it is good for skin. I am taking the second bottle so I need a little bit more time, but it seems that I am less prone to infections. It boosts imunity in my case.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I take this product on daily basis. I live in Australia with really strong sun during summer. I never burn since taking it and don't wear any sunscreen. Really great product, highly recommend for anyone. I take the larger dose as I work out and lot so it also helps with recovery. Lower strength is also available for purchase from this brand.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

take this for its UV skin protection ability (although its not a stated benefit) - it seems to do the trick! My brother in law gets burnt every summer and has had to get multiple skin cancer moles removed already. He has not gotten sunburnt since taking this. Not a cheap vitamin but well worth it.