FI

4.9
wonderwoman72
Posted on Nov 27, 2022
Great results!

These convenient, fast absorbing drops provide the benefits of a premium B vitamin blend with the essentials, including B1, B2, B3, B6, Methyl B12, Folate and Biotin to naturally replenish and boost metabolism, support mood, nervous system and brain health. They have a tasty raspberry flavor, and are vegan, sugar-free and perfect for all ages! They’re also lab-tested, Non-GMO, paleo & celiac friendly too! Key Ingredients: Vitamin B1 Vitamin B2 Vitamin B3 (Niacin) Vitamin B6 Vitamin B7 Vitamin B9 Vitamin B12 I found these drops so much easier to take than pills. I just placed a dropper full of it into my morning drink. Perfect balance of b vitamins. I felt an increase of energy from the very first dose! I didn’t experience any upset stomach with these drops which is great because some vitamins tend to cause irritation! Comes in a nice size bottle and packaging!

a1d643b1-6f48-4d0a-8916-5bec90b146ac
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

It gives me a nice steady flow of energy through out my day. It doesn't make me jittery either. I feel revitalized when I take this! Also doesn't make me crash. My mood is improved, I am able to focus better an be more productive. I use a dropper full (1mL) every day, mixed in with my water. It tastes really good. I love that it is packed full of quality ingredients. I overall recommend this to any one needing a Vitamin B boost/Energy!

88a62a9d-2efb-43a9-9163-0366b4931b5b
319cb8cb-3cfd-41f6-9768-79d4ab2ad70c
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Nutra Champs B Complex is a liquid dietary supplement that's made with all the essential forms of Vitamin B. This has a raspberry flavor, that I haven't tried on its own yet. I prefer adding to my water or smoothies. I'm trying to live a healthier lifestyle and taking this daily has helped me a lot. I've been taking the Nutra Champs B Complex for over 7 days and I can already notice that I have more energy throughout the day. I continue to use along with my daily vitamins. I love that it's made with natural fruit sugar and the quality is amazing.

b613810e-a164-4175-a6a9-a1131e9e83dd
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

This a great tasting B Complex in flavor Raspberry! It tastes amazing!! It combines all 8 essential forms of B vitamins. It gives me just the boost I need during the day! Non-GMO and vegan. They put great pride into their products! The quality is top notch! The ingredients are natural.

129ebbca-f181-470d-88bd-349008735ed2
e9b4a7be-4143-4702-b94e-6f1429ec5f45
9d5d61e9-cbc0-43d8-9bd6-fc82bfab80da
55374caa-1cb0-4393-b672-55769f585e9e
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I like about this quality product , the ingredients are keto friendly and I feel confident taking this will help me build muscles that I am currently trying to do with my trainer at the gym. It’s sort of quick. I can’t wait to see the changes this is going to bring my body.

3e5d0ba1-be9c-4cc2-a15c-e464dd5242f4
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

feeling more energized with just 1ml of this, felt it probably on the 3rd day I started it. I dont mix this i put this right under my tongue, taste is really good just slightly acid like eating sour gummies or real raspberries like… love it. Noticed an improvement on metabolism, more visits to the 🚽. I can def feel its powerful must be the good ingredients and variations of Vit B, took only a couple of days to realize its potency. Nice!

90bf98ec-5954-4163-a062-c69593164183
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I love the size bottle it came in and the ingredients I'm glad it's vegan friendly and the good thing about it is that it has Zero gluten, soy, eggs ,dairy nuts ,gelatin no animal products that's the best part no animal products. The B complex has a good effect on your nervous system, metabolism. It has 16mg Niacin and 400 mcg folic acid. The taste is not bad at all and the potency of this B complex its worth it. I definitely feel comfortable recommending this to family and friends cause it's vegan friendly and what to keep your health up is by having your B complex it gives you all the boost of energy you need for healthier body, mind, and soul.

8817e8bf-b6b3-48e6-b67a-9ef1b4a4f72f
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I'm deficient in vitamin B. I love that these drops have several sources of vitamin B which gives me a natural energy and not a jittery type of energy. The drops make it faster to get into your system as well. Very high quality ingredients. They have a raspberry flavor. Funny thing is I hate raspberry flavors but I don't mind these at all! I've been looking for a while for some vitamin Bs that would help with my deficientcy without making me tired because for some reason vitamin B had always done the opposite with me until these drops. They are also Non-GMO, vegan, made in the USA, Lab verified and tested. I'm so glad I have these now! And glad I found them on iHerb!

c60fe4ec-749d-47ca-85fb-fa94863bc4dc
94ab046b-b7bc-489f-b6f9-7f27eda61634
00ec5db6-6d33-42df-89f5-e9d748f622cd
0d9de6c7-88dd-4257-ab0e-08c341cb6d30
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

The Complete Vitamin B Complex fast-absorbing drops have all 8 forms of B-vitamins.The formula boosts energy, metabolism, stress response & overall wellness. The raspberry flavor is quite strong if taken straight, I tried it once but did not like the taste. I decided to mix it with water and I enjoyed it better. I followed the instructions and took one dropper full every day. Something that I do not like about this product is the dropper. It has no measurements on it and does not get filled all the way. Overall, this is a good product. After only a couple of days using this, I have more energy throughout the day and feel revitalized. I highly recommend it!

eef477e5-023d-45c0-b2ad-140886e1a0df