FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 13, 2022
Excellent tea!

My family have been drinking pu-erh teas as long as I could remember even as a child. Despite its popularity in our Asian culture and its many health benefits, pu-erh teas are graded differently according to their kinds, processing methods and aging. I like the Numi pu-erh tea for its moderately smooth and mild taste (which actually surprised me because pu-erh teas usually taste fairly strong). It's great for digestive and cardiovascular health. The only downside and something to be aware of is that it contains HIGH CAFFEINE.. Drinking too much may lead to dehydration. So, moderation is the key to enjoy this tea.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This is my go to tea in the morning- love it and I've been drinking it for years. I usually do a double-bag for a stronger cup or combine it w/ the Equal Exchange Chai. Great quality- doesn't give me headaches like some tea bags do (clean/organic tea bag exterior).

This tea has an interesting taste, quite mild and pleasant. When I drink regular black tea, I need to add a little milk, but this I can drink with or without milk. I believe it is a high quality product which I would recommend. Packaging is good and the price is good as well.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

The tea had a unique earthy flavor. It was completely different from other teas I have tasted. It was a worthwhile experience making and drinking Pu-erh tea. I just finished the novel The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane. The novel described in depth the process of making Pu-ur tea and the process described made me want to taste the tea. So buying this tea and drinking it was a new adventure.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I learned about this tea after reading a book about it and was intrigued enough to try it....very earthy tasting, but not bad...I have since learned that they make a chocolate version that makes it a little more palatable.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

A staple in my tea collection. A very nice puerh that brews consistently. I usually have mine with cream :) I have bought endless boxes of this and consider it a favorite!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

This ancient healing tea is wonderful. Numi’s organic puerh comes from 500 year old, wild tea trees grown in China’s Yunnan Mountains. My hubby and I are enjoying it.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Awesome quality Pu-erh in convenient tea bag. It could be a little strong for one cup, so we use one tea bag for a 1L tea infuser bottle. Great product from Numi.

Tellechan
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

It is strong and good for those who likes strong taste of pu-erh. Well, there isn’t a lot of organic pu erh on market. So it is great numi has it.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This fermented tea taste good earthy and satisfying, I enjoy mixing it with my own stinging nettle for added benefits. The caffeine buzz is a gentle ride That's just makes you feel good, Alert and ready. Nothing crazy. Enjoy!