FI

4.8
Based on 5,830 Ratings
4,830
Posted on Aug 25, 2022
Excellent! Cant Beat The Value For Money !!

With skyrocketing prices within the marketplace, iherb came to the rescue. With prices that cut through the ridululous markups some where trying make and prompt delivery without a massive wait time, iHerb is your answer to cost effective short term and long term nutrition. Ill definetely be coming back to peruse the wide range of choice for my every day needs -- well done !!

266ce6b7-21ce-46e3-9f8e-67502c0bed83
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

From what I saw here - this is the highest quality ubiquinol I have found on this site. From the age of 35 I recommend everyone to take 2 a day. And for women who want to get pregnant even 3 a day. Excellent for fertility! I take it with omega 3. Benefit I got: My energy went up, my mood went up, my hair fell out less, I did not have a cholesterol problem so I do not know about it, but I know it is really good for high cholesterol. Because it is oily then it is recommended to keep the capsules in the refrigerator so that they do not oxidize and be destroyed.

ae85af05-24c7-4bae-8b61-231b67442889
Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Bought this as a replacement to 600mg CoQ10 as it seems ubiquinol was a better alternative to the conventional CoQ10 to prep for my IVF. So far, i do not feel as tired before taking this supplement. The smaller tablets are a plus point, compared to the CoQ10 in 600mg form. No weird smell or whatsoever. Took my cholesterol test a week ago and it seems that my good cholesterol are in the optimum range too. Will re-purchase when this bottle has depleted.

8d0a252d-5c8c-46ef-a868-554f7571ef91
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Kaneka Ubiquinol is of good quality. At my age of 33 It is really effective in boosting my energy and helps me throughout my hectic day. Now I no longer feel lethargic half way through the day after including it in my diet. The size of the capsules are not too big and easy to consume. Now foods is a trusted brand that uses high quality and premium ingredients. Iherb really is efficient and packed and shipped the products with such haste. Will definitely buy again.

04ba1246-37b0-4ac5-bc5d-9990928aeb2f
12f429b3-c06a-41b6-b027-2089684231e9
4633c1b0-4181-4f04-8df8-ba8bf4748c85
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I've been using it in my pre-workout stack for a couple of weeks now in conjunction with Shilajit Fulvic Acid and PQQ, both bought also from iHerb. All I have to say is that I've seen improvement very quickly, came back tired from work popped a pill from each of these 3 and then I crushed my workout. Same with a trail run I did yesterday, popped these 3 and went for a run and also crushed it even though I was a hiatus from running for months. Long story short I highly recommend it to be introduced in your pre-workout stack.

4f5f76f0-a565-4b00-b866-e6dad79c1f79
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

As I am older, I take Ubiquinol instead of CoQ10 so I can utilize it better. I have many supplements from Now Foods brand and believe this affordably priced product is of high quality, stabilized and easily absorbed for the support I need. I just bought a larger bottle so I don't run out as often now that my husband has started taking this too.

I have been taking Now Foods Ubiquional 100mg for 2 months. I used to have anemia, since then, I feel tired quite often, some basic housework can make me feel tired, and sometimes even exhausted, feels like there is a big empty hole in my chest, Just after taking this product for a couple of days, I could handle the basic housework and don't feel tired any more. No more big empty hole in my chest! :) That is the significant health improvement I can see/feel!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I found out about Ubiquinol form of CoQ10 back in 2006/2007, when it was shown to have superior anti-aging effects as compared to ubiquinone. In one mice study from 2006, for example, at a point that translates into late middle age, mice receiving ubiquinol aged 51% slower than placebo and 40% slower than the group receiving the ubiquinone form of CoQ10.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

The body produces ubiquinone itself, but its production begins to decline after the age of 21. The amount of ubiquinone in the diet is low. Ubiquinone deficiency can feel like fatigue, as cells use it to produce energy. Not everyone's body can convert ubiquinone to the active form ubiquinol. For example, in the elderly or those with absorption problems, ubiquinol in its already active form is a viable option. I have noticed a clear difference in energy levels especially when I take 2 capsules a day. I recommend to try.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022